Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Sickness Below - Destiny RP

Echo-14 (played by CoolShortie) Topic Starter

((I think we have a new person that's coming in. I went ahead and gave them the okay, so they should be posting sometime. Their character looks like she would be a good addition to this.))
Lelua (played by Coccotina)

((OoC: I assumed much of the fallen unit - since you said it was a small unit- that had entered the complex had died after the firefight with Echo and the taken and so Lelua didn't run into any of them. Don't be afraid to correct me if that's wrong and I can rewrite! I also realize I wrote a little too much here but my future replies will be shorter. I had to write a little extra in order to get caught up in the story. [: ))
Velkres (played by RodoWodo)

((ya know he isn't that big. he is about the same size as you guys which is very small for a fallen captian. just thought i'd clear that up since it sounds like you think he is average size))

((i am okay with double rping i do it all the time))
Venkata (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Hey guys, I've come back from my inactivity. Are you guys still interested in continuing this?))

((Yes please))
-other characters- (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Hey, sorry it took so long to get back here. Stuff's been going on, but it's calming down to the point that I think in can try to get back into this, if you're still interested.))

((yeah I am down dude been busy myself but things have calmed down))

((Alright, cool. I'm not sure if I'll make a new character for this, but I'd definitely like to continue. Should we pick up where we left off, or should we start a new arc?))

-other characters- wrote:
((Alright, cool. I'm not sure if I'll make a new character for this, but I'd definitely like to continue. Should we pick up where we left off, or should we start a new arc?))

((Ill leave it up to you man it has been awhile and tbh I just wanna rp xD))

((Alright. It'd probably be best just to start with a new arc. Do you want to start it off the same way as before?))

((yeah lets go ahead and start it is a similar fashion. we could make it a bit different if you got any ideas))

((I don't have any significant ones at the moment. Maybe as we go along I'll come up with some. How soon do you want to start? Should I be the one to put up the first post, or do you want to?))

((we can start right now if you want. and ill let you post first))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Sickness Below - Destiny RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus