Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

Lee (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

He glared at her. “You didn’t deserve one.”

((I mean, yes? No? She was one, then she wasn’t, then she possessed someone who was, but still kinda isn’t?))
"I'm confused."
fantasy characters (played by wolfydere)

"I KNOW!" She yelled at him "But aparrently there is something coming....Something strong" She shook her head "Right now is not the time to fight...We need to prepare" She said crushing the mask

“Give me ONE reason to trust you.”

She sighed and shook her head "Then I guess i need a reason to make you see that i am ardi?"

“...you think proving you’re a traitor who murdered her whole family and not just insane will help your point?”

She shook her head "I did things that i regret now" She looked into his eyes "But remember the fun we had before all of that....Before i told you....Do you think that i have changed from being a murderous...demon....and that i have gained control?" She shook her head "The only reason I lost control was because i was weak"

"I used so much of my power in a short time that i couldn't hold the insanity in" she said looking back up "You know how hard it is to lose all your family because of you....EVEN THOUGH ITS NOT REALLY YOUR FAULT!" she yelled

“I... I don’t think I can talk to you right now. Just tell us how to prepare.”
"Um.... can someone tell me what's going on?"
Kodoku (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

He shrugged. “Breakup murder drama.”

She shook her head "I understand" She desummoned her pistols "Okay the demon inside me told me that Okami's initiation into being demon queen is happening in 2 months....She will be at her most powerful state after the initiation and she will have the control of the demon armies...And he also told me that her first plan is to attack us!" She said with a booming voice
"So, wait. Who is Okami, and... demons? Really?"

“Damnit! I knew they were staying quiet for far too long! I’ll gather our allies from the desert and swamp.” He vanished.

“I know just as little as you. Some people are gonna Attack, prepare to fight or something?”
He shrugged. "I can do that. Quick question though: Can you help me throw Yaosi off the side of the island?"

“Sounds fun, won’t pretend she doesn’t deserve it.” ((These two are really contributing to the resistance))
((yep.))
"It's kind of petty revenge, but she did THE EXACT SAME DAMN THING to me."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tarra school of magic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus