// See you tomorrow! //
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

(back)

(hi)

(mhm)

(i have read all that happened while i was gone, i'm ready to pop up where you are if you are)

(nope we still here)

(Well, i am at least ;-; )

(ok)

(so should we rp?)

( rip)

he collapsed to the floor. "he... he... gotcha."
Vincent soon came across a cabin that looked reasonable, especially considering the state of the buildings around it and in the rest of the village. This one still stood, although it was not spared from the damage of the battle that had ravaged the place. Parts of the walls saw burn damage and some of the windows had been broken.

Well, this place was probably better than nothing. Maybe someone was inside. Padding over to the door, he knocked on it first.

he surrounded himself in water again and flew in the direction Vincent was knocked in.
...No response. Taking a few steps back, the magician got ready to knock the door down.

"HEY SPARKY! UP HERE!"
Vincent looked up as soon as he was called. Again by that name, "Sparky".

"It's you again," he remarked, shaking his head. "That's a weird name, I wonder why you picked that for me."

"didn't i say it was your turn to run?" he smirked.
"No, nor do I intend to run." He frowned. After their previous encounter it was clear that he wouldn't be able to catch the boy even if he wanted to, at least easily. The magician crossed his arms, waiting to see what he would do.

"heh. Your lucky i'm busy." he flew away.
"...Hmm."

He watched the boy fly away, puzzled. What could he possibly be busy with? Nothing good, that's for sure. Where there was one water there would probably be more. At least he had something to report to Lotal.

Vincent turned back to the door. He clapped his hands together, and was pleased that his fire was working properly now. With his hands ignited, he faced the door and prepared an attack.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus