Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Vincent soon came across a cabin that looked reasonable, especially considering the state of the buildings around it and in the rest of the village. This one still stood, although it was not spared from the damage of the battle that had ravaged the place. Parts of the walls saw burn damage and some of the windows had been broken.

Well, this place was probably better than nothing. Maybe someone was inside. Padding over to the door, he knocked on it first.
Lee (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

he surrounded himself in water again and flew in the direction Vincent was knocked in.
...No response. Taking a few steps back, the magician got ready to knock the door down.

"HEY SPARKY! UP HERE!"
Vincent looked up as soon as he was called. Again by that name, "Sparky".

"It's you again," he remarked, shaking his head. "That's a weird name, I wonder why you picked that for me."

"didn't i say it was your turn to run?" he smirked.
"No, nor do I intend to run." He frowned. After their previous encounter it was clear that he wouldn't be able to catch the boy even if he wanted to, at least easily. The magician crossed his arms, waiting to see what he would do.

"heh. Your lucky i'm busy." he flew away.
"...Hmm."

He watched the boy fly away, puzzled. What could he possibly be busy with? Nothing good, that's for sure. Where there was one water there would probably be more. At least he had something to report to Lotal.

Vincent turned back to the door. He clapped his hands together, and was pleased that his fire was working properly now. With his hands ignited, he faced the door and prepared an attack.
Lotal (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

he schemed his next move in the high mountians.
Era Beliensh (played by YumeAiri)

"Uh, okay," Era responded to the lady. The woman released her grip on the girl's chin, before smiling. "That's better, Era," said the maiden.

The girl was about to question how she had known her name, but decided to keep her mouth shut. The maiden began to speak, as she drifted off, with Era following in pursuit.

"I can still see that you are questioning, Era," the woman told her. "I'm sorry," Era mused. "But, everything just feels so.. strange." The maiden ruffled Era's hair again, as a chuckle escaped her lips. "I can understand why you are feeling this way. But, please refrain from certain questions, Era. Not everything is something I can answer."
Kiki (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

The bunny sat outside, berwilderered at what had happened.
His hands now sizzling with fire, he brought them together to compress the flames into a ball. He hurled it like a football, putting some twist into it. It flew straight towards the door until it collided with the wood.
Claw (played by Icyrosyseal) Topic Starter

inside he found a figure made of wood and metal with four bladed arms, tied up.
Era Beliensh (played by YumeAiri)

((I'm so panicked run, because the counselor is in my classroom ;-; ))

( ;-; )
The door came down easily, as he expected, and after glancing around to make sure that the coast was clear he stepped into the house.

This was a house that was obviously occupied, but also fallen into disrepair. Dust lined every nook and cranny and debris was scattered all over the floor.

"This will do..." he muttered, going through the place until he stopped in front of a strange figure. It was some kind of contraption, made of wood and perhaps metal with distinguishable limbs... arms perhaps? He squatted, frowning as he examined it from a safe distance.

"ekekekeke..."

(afk)
"What the hell is this thing?" he pondered. The lighting was dismal in here, especially now that it was nighttime. Vincent opened his hand and some fire gathered in his palm. Better.

Still looking at the figure, he held the fire out to get a closer look at its features.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » War of the elements

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus