Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sci fi, fantasy, adventure and more! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

hello
Hi ! I'm new to this community (and generally to roleplay games, although I know the basics of it) and would like to do a fantasy roleplay taking place in a Dragon Age/Elder Scrolls /Middle Earth like setting, which would be mainly focused on plot and fighting. Please roll for interest!
Riik Topic Starter

JohntheWarden wrote:
Hi ! I'm new to this community (and generally to roleplay games, although I know the basics of it) and would like to do a fantasy roleplay taking place in a Dragon Age/Elder Scrolls /Middle Earth like setting, which would be mainly focused on plot and fighting. Please roll for interest!

Only one of those settings is something I usually RP, and I've got that crossed off my list right now, because I'm not really motivated for it (Elder Scrolls).
Hey! I'm thinking about Tym, as he seems normal enough but would catch the eye of many of my characters. Um... if you would like, I could create a list of my characters and a small bio.
Riik Topic Starter

Lazari-Not_IEPFB- wrote:
Hey! I'm thinking about Tym, as he seems normal enough but would catch the eye of many of my characters. Um... if you would like, I could create a list of my characters and a small bio.

Just let me know which character(s) you're thinking of using. I do have one scenario already for Tym. It's the haunted house one on the list on the OP. But if you have something else in mind, feel free to suggest it.
hello
Please Pm me I would love to have you as a roleplay partner.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sci fi, fantasy, adventure and more! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus