Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trapped Dragon(OPEN!!!)

Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3)

(I am using Shyli and the link below is the style of tattoo she has, not the actual tattoo.)

Shyli was walking through a small village, tugging at the small necklace around her neck. Someone had put this necklace on her and now she had to do their bidding. She couldn't transform into her dragon form with the necklace on but she could still change forms. Her 'Master' was letting her have a few days to herself but had threatened the life of her twin brother if she did anything to anger him. It had only been a few hours since her 'Master' had told her to go on her own so she still had a few days without someone to answer to. She was looking for someone to take the necklace off her but so far, the magic was too strong for anyone to break. Her deep blue eyes scanned the streets, her long purple hair down to her waist and there was a slight purple tint to her skin. She wore a blue shirt and blue shorts with black running shoes. Her collarbone showed the head of a dragon that spiraled around her entire body and ended at her left ankle.
Ice (played by BluePoison)

A young 'Go-with-the-flow,' kinda guy ran by the female. His white hair glistened slightly from some type of moisture in his hair. He was well known on the streets, known as the 'Cool breeze on a hot summer day.' He jumped ontop of a home and stuck his tongue out at some people who were chasing him."Nyah nyah! Ha! So they let anyone work for law inforcements these days?!" he sat down on the home and started chomping on some bread. He licked his lips and laughed. His blue eyes shined as he looked down,noticing the female. The men who were chasing him soon left as he jumped down in front of the female. "Hey there miss! You look sad." He flipped and was standing on one arm.
Anduril and Other Dr (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Shyli jumped when the male started talking to her. She forced a soft smile." I'm alright. Thank you for asking." She blinked when the male flipped and stood on one arm. No one had talked to her in days so she wondered why he was talking to her.

"You look kinda hungry, have this." He stood up and reached into his bag and pulled out some fresh, warm, bread. He lightly placed it in her hand as he smiled warmly, while his red vest would shuffle in the wind.

"No I'm alright." Shyli smiled as she held it back out to him." I'm not that hungry."

"But still keep it, just in case you do." He rubbed his bare chest as the vest that hung loosely moved with his motions. His tan skin looked perfect with his snow white hair, and his blue eyes gazed into her eyes.
"So, what's a girl like you doing alone out here?"

"Just traveling." She pushed some of her purple hair out of her face. She tugged at the necklace around her neck.

"Traveling is all? You have to have a reason for that right? I travel because I do bad things. It's that simple." He chuckled and touched her cheek. "What's your reason?"

Shyli blushed when he touched her cheek." I'm just traveling so there's no real reason."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trapped Dragon(OPEN!!!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus