Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Shadow (played by GalaxyStar)

Shadow-*drinks some more water*
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

Branchpaw glanced over at Dappledpaw, and meowed, "That gossip? That died down real fast." She turned back to an uncomfortable Brookpaw. "So, what did you talk about?" she asked again.
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

Dappledpaw sighs.

Shadow-*walks off*

Brookpaw's eyes darted about. "I, uhm.."

"Branchpaw! You're late for battle practice!"

Branchpaw groaned. "I'm coming Webthorn!" she called out. The apprentice trotted off, as Brookpaw gave a sigh of relief.

Shadow-*sits in a tree hunched down looking for a rat*

"I'm glad Branchpaw's gone," murmured Fallenpaw. "I would've lost it if she stayed any longer." He turned to Dappledpaw. "Oh, hey Dappledpaw! How are you?"

Dappledpaw then lies down. Then she hears the call from her mentor. "Dappledpaw! Battle practice!"
"Okay, Silverfern!" Dappledpaw yells back and runs over to her mentor.

Shadow-*catches a rat* "gatcha"

"Sorry, i'll be back soon!" Dappledpaw yells back as the two walk out of the camp.

"Oh.. Bye Dappledpaw!" Fallenpaw hollers, as he watched the apprentice walk off.

Shadow-*eats it and sits alone and sighs*

Shadow-*lays down and naps*

"So, Brookpaw," meowed Fallenpaw. The apprentice turned to her, as he sighed. "When are you going to talk to Hazelstar about being able to travel back to your clan?"

Brookpaw stared at Fallenpaw for a moment. "I.. don't know," she responded. "But, I'd have to speak with your leader soon, before something happens, and then WindClan invades."

Shadow-*gets tackled by a creature and tries to fight back,but he is pinned down*

Shadow-"get off me" he says trying to get free from its grasp

Hazelstar sits in her den, grooming herself.

"Then, why don't we go now?" suggests Fallenpaw. "The sooner the better, right?"

Brookpaw stands hesitant for a moment, before sighing. "Uhm, sure, I suppose," she responds. "Lead the, uhm, way, Fallenpaw."

Fallenpaw chuckles. "Alright then! Follow me!"

The two apprentices trot out of the apprentices' den, and begin to walk over to Hazelstar's den.

Just as Hazelstar steps out of her den to get some fresh-kill, she runs into Fallenpaw and Brookpaw. "Oh, hello, Fallenpaw. Brookpaw."

Shadow-*finally he escapes and catches his breath*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus