Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

((Sorry, but i'm gonna go to bed. Night!))
((Hello!))
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

((Hi. This RP is open, right? Could I insert my tom into this?))
((Sure! Can I have some info about them?))
Katrina Garner (played by Skye1101)

((Hey!))
((Hello!))

((Should we start up again?))
((Sure! The other person can join later.))
Fantasy Characters (played by Kitten)

((Can I join with Pebblestep Thistle pelt and LoudWhisper?))

((I’m sure Geek wouldn’t mind, any info on them though? Pics, Age, etc?))
((Hello I'm here!))
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

((I created a fantasy characters thing just for this lol. It has both my cats profiles in it))
((I'm gonna make a Warrior's OC thing))

((No pictures atm, but if it were human years, pebblestep(girl) would be in her early twenties, thistlepelt (girl) midtwenties and Heavybelly (guy) would be like a recently made Warrior, around seventeen or something.
Pebblestep is a brown tabby with blue eyes and a sleek pelt, Heavy belly is fluffy and grey with yellow eyes, rather chubby, and thistlepelt is slightly fluffy and black with grey flecks on her paws, Amber eyes.))

((I should probably rename mine to Warriors or something like that just because I’m not going to put anything else in this thing))

((Ugh, it didn't send...Anyway, Pebblestep: calm, logical, a little shy, teasing. Thistlepelt: snappy, irritable and disrespectful. Heavybelly: laid back, lazy, goofy.))
((I'll accept those. Is everyone ready?))

((Ye))

Fantasy Characters wrote:
((Sure! Can I have some info about them?))

((Well, in this case, I'd want this little furball to be an apprentice training to be a warrior, so his name would be Fallenpaw. Since he's an apprentice, his age [like his profile says] is nine moons, and he'd slowly heading close to becoming a young warrior. While it isn't typed [yet], Fallenpaw would be a part of ShadowClan.

He is also an over-confident tom, who doesn't feel afraid of everything [despite him exhibiting fear over mice surprisingly, other clan cats, water, and so forth], docile at certain times, curious, and is rather loyal to his clan. Currently, he isn't as great in battle as much as hunting, but he's been improving.

Fallenpaw is a brown striped tabby with dark-ish green eyes that speak with curiosity. He got most of his looks from his father, Nutskip, and is mistaken as his littermate, Flurrypaw, at times.

I hope that's enough to know!))

((I'm just waiting for the response to the info I gave. xD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus