Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Larry (played by CoolShortie)

Heyo! I've got a Warrior's RP here.

The rules are:
No excessive swearing
No Mary Sue's
If you want to leave, then your charcter must die.

Alrighty, that's about it! Have fun roleplaying!

(Setting this one up for someone else, I will not be partaking in the action.)

--Start RP--

Foxsong nodded. “Good thing you woke me up, or else I could have stayed in my nest all day.”
She padded over to join the two, noticing Frostwhisper laying in the grass. “Well, isn’t she up early.”

Hazelstar peeks into the Warrior's den. "Is the patrol out yet?"

“We’re over here, Hazelstar!” Foxsong called to the leader.
Frostwhisper stood and stretched, padding over to the group. “I’m happy to join if you need another cat.”

"That would be good, Frostwhisper. ShadowClan has been ruthless lately." She meows, flicking her tail.
"That would be good, Frostwhisper. ShadowClan has been ruthless lately." She meows, flicking her tail.
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

Frostwhisper nodded in response, surveying the patrol.

“Are we ready to go?” Foxsong asked.
Iceheart nods. "Yep."
"Yes." Darksea mewes with no emotion.

Both she-cats nod, ready to follow the leader of the patrol.
Hazelstar turns around and walks back into her den.
Then Darksea takes the lead and leads the cats out of the camp
Iceheart follows Darksea.

Foxsong and Frostwhisper follow the two, Frostwhisper trailing behind Iceheart and Foxsong taking up the rear.
Iceheart is talking with Darksea. "Brightsky's having her kit's soon."
"Oh, really?" Darksea replies. "That's good."

Foxsong listens quietly. She was excited at the prospect of new kits, it meant their clan was growing.

Frostwhisper purred, “Has she thought of any names?” She asked, joining in on the conversation.
Iceheart glances at Frostwhisper. "If one of them is a tortoiseshell, she might want to name them Nightkit."
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

Iceheart glances at Frostwhisper. "If one of them is a tortoiseshell, she might want to name them Nightkit."

“Oooh.” Frostwhisper coos, excited for the kits arrival.

Iceheart chuckles. "I bet they'll be great warriors." He smiles, thinkng of Brightsky and her kits.

“We’re near the border.” Foxsong piped up, motioning with her tail ahead of them.
Frostwhisper looked forward and nodded before turning back to the conversation, “I hope I’m able to have my own kits someday.”

Iceheart stops by the Thunderpath and then smirks. "Hey, Frostwhisper. You eyes have been on Glowtail a lot lately."

Frostwhisper rolled her eyes, flicking Iceheart with her tail.
Foxsong made a noise that resembled a chuckle, padding to the front of the group and standing in front of the Thunderpath.

"And he's had his eyes on you." He purrs.

Frostwhisper looked down, suddenly becoming shy as opposed to her usual cheerful demeanour.

Iceheart chuckles. "I'm just kidding! But he has been looking at you weirdly. I'll talk to him about it." He brushes his tail on her back as he walks past her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus