Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Warriors (played by Skye1101)

Foxsong pokes her head inside the nursery, seeing Iceheart had beaten her there. She gave him a quick nod before taking a stance outside of the nursery.

Frostwhisper watched as Smallclaw and the two apprentices ran to the medicine cats den, and she followed not far behind, deciding to stand guard outside.
Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

"She's unconscious," Smallclaw says. "But if she keeps bleeding, she might die!"
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

"What?!" Fallenpaw exclaimed. "No.. No, she can't die yet!" The apprentice frantically attempted to wake Brookpaw up.

"Come on, Brookpaw.. Come on..!"

"Its okay, Fallenpaw...." Smallclaw runs out of cobwebs, and some of Brookpaw's wounds are still bleeding out. "Oh no...." She runs over to her supplies and looks around.

Frostwhisper heard Fallenpaw’s frantic pleas and poked her head into the den, spotting Brookpaw on the ground. “What’s wrong? Did you need any help?”

"N-No, i'm... Do I have Chervil? No... Borage leaves? No...." She grits her teeth. "Ugh, fox dung!" She meows madly to herself.

Fallenpaw only grew more frantic, and was now murmuring incoherent words into her ear. A few tears plummeted from his eyes, as the apprentice lied down beside the WindClan apprentice.

"Brookpaw, don't give up on me yet," he whispered. "You're strong... And, we still have so much to do.. So much to see.." He'd nudge the unconscious apprentice once more.

"Don't give up on me yet.."

Frostwhisper padded further into the den, walking up beside Smallclaw as she frantically searched. “Smallclaw?” She asked again, resting her tail on the medicine cats shoulders.

Fallenpaw's lip quivered, as he kept repeating the same sentence to Brookpaw.

"...Don't give up on me yet..."

"I have no cobwebs! No Burdock Root! N-No Chervil!"

“Explain what they look like, the burdock and chervil.” Frostwhisper says quickly, “And where to find them.”

Fallenpaw looked upward in sorrow and panic.

"StarClan, don't let her give up yet.." he whispered, with his shaky voice. "Please, don't let her give up yet."

"Burdock Root i-is a kind of thistle. You'll know its there once you smell it. A-And Chervil is a plant with fern-like leave. Y-You'll also know what it is once you smell it."

Fallenpaw stood up, and glanced at the two cats. "Let me go look for them as well.." the apprentice said. "...Please..."

Smallclaw looks over. "No. I know you want to help, but your wounds need to heal."

"No, no," Fallenpaw retorted. "Please, let me help..!"

Smallclaw walks over. "I know you have feelings for her," Smallclaw whispers. "But I cannot allow you to help."

"Please!" the apprentice begged. "Please, just let me help!" Fallenpaw looked down. "..Please.." he'd murmur.

"We'll get them quickly, don't worry." Smallclaw looks back at Frostwhisper. "Lets go!" She runs out of her den.

Fallenpaw only watched as they rushed out, before resting beside Brookpaw. The apprentice's mouth quivered, as Fallenpaw stared at Brookpaw.

"Don't give up on me yet.."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus