Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather?

This is funny because we know each other in real life.
psychicUltimatra Topic Starter

Well played, young padawan, Master Wendy taught you well.
psychicUltimatra wrote:
Well played, young padawan, Master Wendy taught you well.
Yes she did. Now WYR keep getting roasted by me or admit defeat at the hands of book nerd. Your move Obi Pun Kenobi.

I will continue. I have the high ground and intend to keep it. BTW, was the Pun thing a reference to my username or my jokester side?

WYR end the world for a free hat or end the world only for it to reset with Morgan Freeman as President?
psychicUltimatra wrote:
I will continue. I have the high ground and intend to keep it. BTW, was the Pun thing a reference to my username or my jokester side?

WYR end the world for a free hat or end the world only for it to reset with Morgan Freeman as President?
I don't know. Just felt like calling you that. And yes, I would end the world for a free hat but save Morgan Freemen so when we colonize Mars he can be president their since I have lost all faith in humanity. Except Cats. Cats are still great. And Godzilla.

(seriously, add a WYR after answering.)
WYR be forced to listen to Unknown By M.E. until you die or be forced to sing CIty Escape every 20 minutes?
psychicUltimatra wrote:
(seriously, add a WYR after answering.)
WYR be forced to listen to Unknown By M.E. until you die or be forced to sing CIty Escape every 20 minutes?
No. Have you considered explaining this to me in person since we literally see each other every 20 minuets? Pretty sure I die a little more on the inside every time you make a Jo Jo's reference. Witch is a whole lot more then every 20 minutes. You make so many Jo Jo's references you could power a car . JRPM. (Jo Jo's references per mile.) That car would have so many miles per gallon refueling it would be obsolete. And to answer your WYR, neither cause I'm a ghost and can't die and I have a horrible singing voice every body in hearing rage of me would die if I had to sing City Escape every 20 minuets and then I wouldn't have any body to haunt. Considering I'm already dead the fact that you can somehow kill me a little bit more means your either an exorcist or your puns are just that bad that I am blown of this plane of existence and into bad-jokes the underworld of disrepair and wet sandwiches.
Would you rather be an exorcist or make so many bad puns ghost are blown away by your projected field of sick beats and poor grammar.
Ink (played by NoodleDragon_)

Make a bunch of bad puns

Destroya wrote:
Would you rather be an exorcist or make so many bad puns ghost are blown away by your projected field of sick beats and poor grammar.
exorcist

WYR Become god but never make a decent person or be a decent person but never have a god?
(make a WYR after responding!!!)
Ink wrote:
Make a bunch of bad puns
YES! The Puns are strong with this one. Unlike PU over here.

((I shall be haunted by this nickname forever.
psychicUltimatra wrote:
Destroya wrote:
exorcist

WYR Become god but never make a decent person or be a decent person but never have a god?
(make a WYR after responding!!!)
I am a ghost that is haunting you. As far as you know I work for him. ( Dramatic violin rift.)
RedLantern

((Those rather are difficult, none are great.

I can't pick one over another.))

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Would You Rather?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus