Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Demon's love (1x1 with ChibiBlanca)

Cyana (played by Freyya)

A man was running for his life and everything he held dear. He'd seen hell and got away from it. Or at least, so he thought.

Cyana was not far behind. Her hair waved slightly in the wind, and her eyes were glowing a deep red. Appearing to the man as a nine-years-old girl, she had easily tricked the man and lured him into the dark alleyways of the city with a story about having lost her parents. As soon as they had raeched the center of the maze, her eyes had turned red, and her helpless demeanor had changed while she pushed and pulled with gravity itself to throw the man around. She had now let him run, for a while. Only to give him hope. But as he rounded another corner, there she was again, standing in front of him. His skin turned pale, and he started turning around to run in the other direction. Only his legs moved, however: his feet remained still, as if nailed to the ground. This caused him to fall, of course, and Cyana spread the power on his feet to his legs, body, arms and legs - pinning him to the ground with only his head left mobile.

She moved in and crouched down in front of him - giving him a teasing look between her legs - yet her dress only just covered that which he had secretly saught. Cyana had sensed it, he had only come with her to rape her in one of many dark alley's. But that was counted outside her demon powers.
Cyana rose. "Bye-bye." she simply said, as a slender but long silver dagger appeared in her hand. she slid it slowly into his back. The man screamed as the cold steel penetrated his skin and muscles inch by inch. When it reached his heart, and she pulled it out, he went silent. Cyana giggled, and dispelled the dagger. She turned back into her normal nine-years-old form and left the alley.
Tyren (played by ChibiBlanca)

Tyren was walking down the sidewalk, trying to blend in. He kept his wings folded behind him and his long gray tail swished back and forth behind him. After a while he heard a scream from a man. When he approached the alleyway, all he saw was a dead body and a young girl heading away from the alley. HE glared at her and could slightly tell that this wasn't a normal girl. He waited a bit before following her to find out what she was. He had no intent of harming the girl unless need be and if she was really older than what she appeared to be, he wanted to get to her before any of his fathers minions appeared and tried to take her back down to his realm.
Cyana (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

Cyana sensed that Tyren was moving behind her, but she couldn't manage to reach out and see his meaning. Why can't I see...? she wondered. She tried to banish him from her thoughts, but as she made her way to the alleyways, making an effort to lose his track,he kept bothering her. She stood quiet and turned around. She wasn't in her demon form anymore, so all he'd see is a young nine-years-old girl looking at him questioningly.

Tyren followed her to the alleyway and looked down at her after he caught up to her and frowned at her. "What are you miss?" He glared at her somewhat and motioned to his tail. "If you're a demon just show me. I don't fool easily." He spread his wings and blocked the opening that connected the sidewalk and the alleyway they were in.

Cyana looked at himfor a while, and remained unmoved as he unfolded his wings and showed his tail. He was a demon, no mistake there. She doubted for a while if she should show herself to him - after all, she wasn't in good connections with Lucifer and his servants. Looking into his eyes, however, she decided he was no threat. She smiled at him, and her eyes flashed a bright, deep red for a few seconds, before it faded again and her brown eyes took their place. She remained silent, for now.

Tyren smirked. "Tell me, how old would you happen to appear, other than like this?" He pointed at her body with a clawed finger.Tyren wanted to know if this demon was around his age. If she was, he might take her down to his realm with him later. The thought brought a grin to his lips. "Or should I rather say, are you around my age?"

Cyana's body suddenly twisted an turned as it grew. She was morphing to her older form. When the transformation was complete, she looked like an 18-years-old teenager. Her hair was still as white as could be, and her eyes where now a red-ish brown. She wore a light white dress. The whole picture could be seen as if it was a picture of a ghost, given her slightly pale skin.
"345." She replied, smiling.

Tyren smirked and examined her figure carefully. "I think you look nicer like this love." He looked back up at her eyes and let a small grin rest on the tip of his lips. "And you're around my age to." He took a step closer to her cautiously, knowing she could do as much damage to him as he could her.

Cyana's smile broadened as she complimented him. "A charmer?" she asked, winking at him before darting back slightly, playfully. "How old are you then?" she asked - the first real sentence she'd spoken in a long time.

Tyren smirked and moved forward with less hesitation. "475, would you mind telling me your name?" He moved closer till he was a foot away from her.

Cyana stopped moving nd looked up at him. "Cyana." She replied. "Who are you?"

"Tyren." He reached a hand down and ran his fingers through her hair gently. "Why are you here in the overworld?"

Cyana didn't want to go into too much detail - She didn't know wether she could trust him or not. "I'm placed here, by lucifer." she replied. That would have to do for now.

Tyren thought for a bit then spoke again. "Do you want to be here, or would you possibly like to live in the underworld like most demons?"

"I can't go back to the underworld. Nor the upper world. I'm forced to be here." she replied while smiling. She never knew anything else, so she didn't really care. "And, I like it here, lots of people to torture." She winked.

Tyren smirked and licked his lips. "So you torture people up here? Sounds just like what my father would do for fun." He chuckled and rubbed his tail across her ankle. "Why can't you go back to the underworld?"

Cyana's smile disappeared. Tyren obviously hadn't heard of her parents' affair - which frankly amazed her. She thought it'd be well known in the underworld by now. "Maybe I'll tell you later." she replied.

"Wait, would one of your parents happen to be Rav'hana?" Tyren looked at her with his red eyes with a somewhat soft look which was rare for demons from the area of the underworld he was from.

Cyana looked up at him, her eyes going wide. She stepped back. Everyone who knew her father would know who she was, and more importantly: what she was. She was after all, a half angel, and that side came up about as often as her demon side. She didn't know Tyren for too long, so she didn't know what to expect. She stepped backwards untill her back was pressed against the wall. "P-please don't hurt me..."

"Why would I hurt you love? The only intrest I have in you is your beauty. I actually find some angelic beings cute, and your one of them." He moved closer and held out his hand. Tyren didn't think that she would be scared because he knew who her father was. "Besides, It's not like I have any close relations to Lucifer or your parents." He smiled.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Demon's love (1x1 with ChibiBlanca)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus