Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new godess to worship. (1x1 with Fallensiner)

Gruch Firefist (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

"I took care of bandits." Gruch said. "I do not know what you are supposed to do. Hromsh's ways are his own."
Lumeira (played by fallensiner)

"alright so bandits are gone well then that is good. As for you Gruch i presume that is your name." she said walking forward to him and put a foot on his shoulder studying him again. She glaced at his camp site and then created a portal and pulled a bottle of ale. She took the cork of and drank some. She then looked down on the orc kicking him down."Gruch then eh? so what are you supposed to do eh? a black orc. I havent encountered one of your kind before, sure goblins and regular orcs. But you are so different. not as barbaric and crude." she said looking straight into his eyes.

Gruch just got up again and looked at her. "Black orcs are stronger and more crude than the other orcs. I am not, for I server Hromsh personally." he replied.

Lumiera kept her foot on his shoulder and raised her brow and leaned down and poked his nose."hmm more crude you say. and you do not very different. And i am very different as a Servant of Hromsh you say. Hmm so you are to serve me because he sent me. hmm not bad.. though at the moment a good nights rest sounds good." she said looking at him wondering again how far he would go.

"You can use my bedroll." he replied. He moved aside so she could lie down. He was happy enough sleeping on the ground.

Lumiera smiled as she pulled out his bed roll and then lied down next to Gruch."hey now just because i am sleeping. Dont get any of your crude ideas." she said rolling over she was rather enjoying this trip of power.

"Gruch won't lift finger against servant of Hromsh." Gruch replied proudly. he stayed in a sitting position, keeping watch over the encampment.

Lumiera nodded as she looked to him and wiaved her hand dismissvely."Gruch just make sure in the morning there is a hot meal. Oh and no bandit around they tend to look at me as a object of sexual desire." she said with an evil laugh as she rolled over again and began to drift off to sleep.

Gruch did as she asked. Before he went to sleep, he scoured the edges of the forest around them at least two more times, killing off two more bandits. He did it quietly but cruelly - just like Hromsh or Lumiera would like it. He then went to sleep and got up again before she would, and made a stew out of some rabbit meat he'd hunted for the day before.

Lumeria woke in the morning looking like a messy child. Her hair was in crazy places and her clothes disheveled. She yawned and semlt the stew cooking."Gruch oh thankyou for breakfast. Take care of any bandits last night? I hope it was too much trouble, after all i am a gaint becon after all. No matter! Im glad you obeyed, if you didn't id get rather creative in punitive matters."she said with a evil grin letting her dark aura permeate the air as she started with jer red eyes.

"I aim to please." Gruch replied, and gave her a bowl of stew.

Lumeria took the bowl of stew and began to sip it from the bowl itself. she looked to gruch again with intenstifying curiosity."so you are a black orc. SO there are more crude, care to explain to me you culture? since i am not well versed in it." she said rasing a brow.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new godess to worship. (1x1 with Fallensiner)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus