Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new godess to worship. (1x1 with Fallensiner)

Gruch Firefist (played by Freyya)

Gruch Firefist tended to his fire. He was a travelling mage, and had just set up camp in a clearing in a dark pine wood. It was too cold to his liking at night-time, and the fire took too long. eventually, he just built a stack of wood and put two fingers at his mouth. He blew, and a small ball of fire appeared and crashed into the stack of wood. It caught fire easily, and the cold did nothing to cancel out the magical flame.
Gruch gathered his stuff around him, his bedroll spread out. He sat on the end of him: warming himself at the fire. He didn't wear any clothes on his upper body - and he hadn't been prepared for the cold this land would sweep at him during night time. he rubbed his hands and blewout hot air over his hands, warming them rather quickly. His battle staff was laid out across his lap, sideways.
Lumeira (played by fallensiner)

A dark portal was created in the midist of the camp. The portal embed and out of it a horned female demon came out from it. She wore a basic clothes and looked around as she started to scratch her head slightly confused were she was at."were the hell I am? this can't be right. did i make a wrong turn somewhere i know this cant be...wait...its a camp site..." she said and turned around to see an orc sitting down. She pulled out her twin dagger and held them firm as she assumed a defensive pose. She looked at the orc thining he would attack her.
Gruch Firefist (played by Freyya) Topic Starter

Gruch's eyes went wide with amazement as the demon appeared. "Is this truly..." he muttered. He rose and smashed his battlestaff into the ground, sharp end first. He made his hands into fists and crossed his arms across his chest. "Hail," he said with a heavy voice. "Gruch Firefist salutes the envoy."

"eh?" she said highly confused as she looked behind her as the portal closed confused. She dropped her daggers rather stunned as she looked behind some more and then to the black orc and behind him."um who? what? who is this envoy you are talking About? I belive you have someone else confused." she said as she looked at the dark forest as the scent of pine filled her nose. She could tell this site was new as she could smell the fire burning. Her crimson eyes looked over the black orc. She then tilted her head and her pale skin seemed to glow in the low light, her horns glistened with the light. She scratched her head with her right tattoed arm trying to figure the male out.

Gruch took his arms from his chest and sat down again, legs crossed. "When I was but a youngling, tribe shaman predicted great future for Gruch. Triba shaman says Gruch will meet with envoy of Hromsh, on a dark night in a dark forest." Gruch pointed out the environment. "I came to dark forest on dark night. Here you are."

Lumiera shook her head defensively as she looked to him and then looked at him confused."um I think you have me confused. I cant be an envoy, or what ever you think i am. I am a demon a dimensional demon..Gruch if that is your name... i think ill step away." she said as she looked at him and gulped as he was slighty concerned with a nervous smile as she looked at the orc hoping he wouldn't urge her to stay too much.

The orc stepped forward. He didn't show any agressive moves, but he couldn't just let her go either. "No. You are servant of Hromsh. Gruch is destined to serve you." He replied.

Lumiera stopped as the orc continued to say she was some servant. She raised a brow and growled looking at the orc."okay i am not any Servant of Hromsh. I am my own independent self. I am not a servant. As for you, Gruch, destined to serve me? what could i possibly want from you?" she said growling her eyes glowing as she grew agitated.

"Anything you want." He simply replied.

Lumiera got up and then started to tilt her head as she looked at him and then started to look him up and down."hmm anything you say? hmm alright stand on one leg and jump up and down and make a noise like a bird." she said with a devious grin curious.

Gruch rose an eyebrow for a second, but then did as he commanded. He felt stupid for it, but she was Hromsh' servant, and he was hers.

Lumiera's jaw dropped watching the orc doing exactly as she asked. She coughed and turned around unsure how to use the situation. she coughed and then looked at him."so Servant of Hromsh eh? so what does Hromsh look like?" she asked wondering about the strange orc.

"Hromsh does not show his face to mortals." he replied, going back to a sitting position.

For some strange reason Lumeria decides to stay with the strange orc. She looked at him and scrathed her jead and began to tpuch the point of her horns."so he doesnt show his face to mortals. Then how in fact do you know if i am a servant of hromsh?"she asked not sure how to respond, she felt like being devious however, she was a servant to know one. She was only a servant to her own theiving habits as well as seduction. She looked to him with her crimson eyes studying the orc.

"Hromsh shows himself. Yet he does not show his face. His face covered with horned steel helmet." The black orc respectfully replied. As far as he knew, Lumiera was questioning his knowledge of Hromsh, so he readily replied to her questions.

Lumiera was still rather puzzled of the orc she took in another deep breath and then looked to her horns."so what is this Hromsh? is he a demon? and does he have horns?" she asked still rather disbeliving of this being either existing.

"Hromsh is Black Orc. Just like Gruch. Hromsh ascended to divinity. He has horns of steel." The orc explained.

"horns of steel eh and hes a black orc. Well then i assure you I am no orc, especially not a black one. Look at me my horns have hints of red and my skin is as pale as the moon. So Gruch if you are to be a servant to me what can you offer me?" she asked still not beliving him and started to think this orc was a stark raving mad man.

"You are not Hromsh. Only Hromsh has horns of steel. You are sent by Hromsh."

"oh okay sent by him huh? well I assure you i was sent on my own selfish desires. So this camp is yours then I presume? any bandits that i have to worry about?" she said still inquisitive of the orc. She stood there and looked at him and took in another deep breath."alright what exactly in theroy am i supposed to do?" she asked wondering what she could get out of the orc.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » A new godess to worship. (1x1 with Fallensiner)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus