Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » "Get ready" with me/ Physical Activity Topic

Presijan Radomir (played by RedLantern) Topic Starter

Well. Last day of recuperation.
I think about subscribe to a sport room if I get the means a day. Air conditioning, air filtration.

I'm still divided about running after the sun is about to go down, or almost. I tend to have a very bad eye sight, (just a general bad eyesight, not from far or else.) so it's pretty not secure. Got nowhere nice to run too, if it's the case.

Problem is, it's not real workout, stretching at home and all. I feel I could use more.
And you can't run really in a house, except for some special training treadmill,that I do not possess.

Working back to get in shape isn't what I expected to be.

I definitly don't have much options.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Jump rope done!!:)

Not bad!
RedLantern Topic Starter

Well.

It's raining tonight, Still deciding weither or not I'll gor for sport tonight.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Well... Waiting foe thé train to go.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Finally Didn't go for the "run." outside. Rain and dark was top much.

If only I had buds to run with.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Improved, everything has gone nicer!
I Jump "roped" again, (yeah for made-up english. XD), and I can do so every other day now, so it seems, It's wasn't as hard as it uses to be. I'm glad. I had to cut the budget for buy anthistaminics (pollen's medecine. for spring break and summer.) and hope it can lessen much more all the problems that the allergies causes me.

+1 for moral and everything! :)
RedLantern Topic Starter

General health improvement!:)

Sun exposure time upped!:)
rat

Good to hear it's starting to work out for you. :) I'm still waiting for better weather for my walks, so I'm working on getting more fruit and veg in my diet. Made some banana pancakes yesterday which turned out pretty great, though I'll add some cornflour next time so I can make bigger ones.
RedLantern Topic Starter

!!!:) Well, that ils an interesting recipe. I used to try an équivalent, years ago.

Admitedly, cooking isn't my master field, but I'll have to get back to a better diet too, sooner, later.

I actually do arrangements since I starter to work-out back!:)

If you wish to join us in private for a work-out, just don't hesitate! ;)

I should update tonight!

See you guys!:)
RedLantern Topic Starter

Allergies get thé n'est of m'y health.

Tired. Itchs.. To say thé least.

Aaaaaaaar!!!!

I drop thé project of running outside for now, I work ''explosion'' and I rôpe jump, I like it better.

Next to Côme!;)
RedLantern Topic Starter

Soooooooooo,

The pool of the town got closed for renovation and extension. Can't go swimming. Was planning to do so.

Then, here we go again on terrestrial exercises, then.

So, I just got to get my hands on rubber bands I used to have, It makes the exercises different and it's appreciable.

I hope I'll be able to get a bit more various equipement, because I like to switch and change exercises, even possibly make up the lack of equipement by creating equipement with everyday simple stuff, it works as well.

I can't get in a gym right now, and can't try the famous bench that have been cited here. XD I wish I'll, soon.

In the meantime, I'm tabbing on : antistaminics and medecine, to keep myself running and able to get out and handle pollens and stuff.
After that, everything will be optionnal and bonus, be it the gym or be it equipement to work-out exercises.

So, all in all, I kept i mind objectives and realisation, and for now, it works, slows, but it work.

See y'a! ;)
RedLantern Topic Starter

Alright. I have issue with "junk" food. It kills my physical performance as well. Gettig rid of it when you livewith someone who buy that is terrible. More if it doesn't want to get rid of it, and you're just here you, yourself and your resolutions.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Saturday!

Welp. Would had been good, but right now, I'm not in the energy level to work-out.

So, just not to randomly do nothing, I wanted to share and list what I actually got to work-out.

-2 pairs of sport shoes, one clean for interior use, one dirtied as well for exterior use, including actual dirt roads.
- 4rubbers bands, more 2 since I don't know where the other two are. Things disappear mysteriously. Haha.
-2 weight ( 5 LBs each) or is it 5LB x4? Don't know.
-a real jumping rope and a lighter one that I crafted. Most usefull, and favorite exercise, but I can't jump rope everytime.

What I train : reactivity , by rope jumping, my favorite one.

-Muscle : muscular reaction, enhancing : using the rubber, doing strenght exercises.

Anyone have good strenght exercises to propose?

Strenghts : I'm very, very suple and flexible.
Weakness : Strenght issue. And Endurance. (What is called Stamina, I believe)

Anyone?
RedLantern Topic Starter

Okay, this whole stuff is suspendend. I'm just done. I feaking need more than a physical activity, I need a social activity. µµµµµµ

Just done, everytime I Do something, it gets on my nerves, so bad. And I can't just keep on, even my head hurt because rope jumping, stop. Just stop, that *.
Oh hey I didn't know this was up. I've been running and doing PT since chinese new year hahaha.
RedLantern wrote:
Saturday!

Welp. Would had been good, but right now, I'm not in the energy level to work-out.

So, just not to randomly do nothing, I wanted to share and list what I actually got to work-out.

-2 pairs of sport shoes, one clean for interior use, one dirtied as well for exterior use, including actual dirt roads.
- 4rubbers bands, more 2 since I don't know where the other two are. Things disappear mysteriously. Haha.
-2 weight ( 5 LBs each) or is it 5LB x4? Don't know.
-a real jumping rope and a lighter one that I crafted. Most usefull, and favorite exercise, but I can't jump rope everytime.

What I train : reactivity , by rope jumping, my favorite one.

-Muscle : muscular reaction, enhancing : using the rubber, doing strenght exercises.

Anyone have good strenght exercises to propose?

Strenghts : I'm very, very suple and flexible.
Weakness : Strenght issue. And Endurance. (What is called Stamina, I believe)

Anyone?
If you still want some input, try body weight exercises. 5BX does wonders. If you're not familiar with 5BX, it refers to 5 basic exercises and consists of push-ups, sit-ups, mountain climber, burpees and jumping jacks.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Hi,

Thanks you, I might give a try to a 10BX or 5BX routine work-out.

Mostly because it's said to only give it 10 minutes per day.

I mean, well, honestly I just wish it to be the shortest possible.
It's more than a chore, it's like.I'must done, I can't stand to stay in a trapped enclosure to do my work-out, but I can't either go somewhere calm and outside to do the exercises.

I guess I'll still have to go with the cramped space exercises.

I lack oxygen when I really doa big work-out (I don't open the windows, I got allergies issue. I would like to keep my breath and house pollen-free, I intend to get a respiratory-filtered-mask to work-out if needed, to go run outside. The kind of stuff that look like mask for chirurgist in more complex and reusable one.))

Could you tell what's PT?

I'll definitly try to get some equipment.
RedLantern Topic Starter

I've been looking up 10BX exercise, I almost do them all already (except the ones where you have to lay down and do the stuff.)) But I'll keep in mind it was already good as I did most of them.
RedLantern wrote:
Hi,

Thanks you, I might give a try to a 10BX or 5BX routine work-out.

Mostly because it's said to only give it 10 minutes per day.

I mean, well, honestly I just wish it to be the shortest possible.
It's more than a chore, it's like.I'must done, I can't stand to stay in a trapped enclosure to do my work-out, but I can't either go somewhere calm and outside to do the exercises.

I guess I'll still have to go with the cramped space exercises.

I lack oxygen when I really doa big work-out (I don't open the windows, I got allergies issue. I would like to keep my breath and house pollen-free, I intend to get a respiratory-filtered-mask to work-out if needed, to go run outside. The kind of stuff that look like mask for chirurgist in more complex and reusable one.))

Could you tell what's PT?

I'll definitly try to get some equipment.

PT is an acronym for physical training. I'm working out to pass my upcoming fitness test before enlistment (my country has conscription). Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your inability to go running or anything. Try using a treadmill if its available. Where I come from, weather is sunny/rainy all year round but heat and humidity make it a bitch to run at the track. Still make myself do it for enlistment though.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Anyone had try a strenghtening routine with weight-vest?

I'm really interested into all those weight-stuff you can add on your arms or legs, maybe is there a special belt to make your exercises harder? But some kind of anti-flex belt, to make stretching harder?

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » "Get ready" with me/ Physical Activity Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus