Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » "Get ready" with me/ Physical Activity Topic

RedLantern Topic Starter

Orose_Khan wrote:

PT is an acronym for physical training. I'm working out to pass my upcoming fitness test before enlistment (my country has conscription). Anyway, I'm sorry to hear about your inability to go running or anything. Try using a treadmill if its available. Where I come from, weather is sunny/rainy all year round but heat and humidity make it a bitch to run at the track. Still make myself do it for enlistment though.

I'll try to get back out to go run, but problem is, I'm really not confident of my surrounding. I live near a place here it's pretty sucky, to say the least, and running alone, it's not really a good thing to do. I actually wished to enlist into a sport club, honestly. But right now, everything is too costy. If it's wasn't for my bad neighbourhood, I would had go runnin freely. Problem is that I won't.Well, I go out the minima. I can't help it, right now, I'm trying to get away asap, but it's not working out right now. Even the public transportation is sucky, there is no denying it. Either way you put it in perspective : transporation, no transporation, public transporation, it's sucky. Some are just worse than others. Well, anyway.

I'll hope everything will go up soon, as I try to relocate.

Right now, I focus on physical exercises you can do in an indoor environnement.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Well, your in-put helped me to put everything back into perspective!

Back from 1/4 hour of jump rope! I feel good! :)

Way to go!
RedLantern Topic Starter

Who would like to fix themselves goal, and aim to them with me?

I'm glad to say that I definitly increased my work-out time since the beginning of this thread, I'll have to check out when I actually did began it. XD Youhou! :) Keep tunned!
RedLantern Topic Starter

So, I would like to get to rope jumping tonight, hopefully I'll get to last more and more until...eh, let's keep objectives to myself for now, I won't be reaching them surely, so let's not being hasty and talk about them.

I hope everything would still work-out in the sense of what I look for. ;)

RedLantern Topic Starter

Being working out with dumbbells in place of rope! I can lift both without trouble now! :)

I definitly feel better! XD

Even my spine thanks me for it. ;)
RedLantern Topic Starter

To keep tracks : Today, I've literaly made the round of my town, I had to rest several times, but I did it.

I didn't ran, but I had my sportbag on, and it had some weight, and actually weight+sun combo made me rest some time at several points.

My spine cracked less today, and I feel more "moveable", it felt good. XD

Muscles pains from yesterday are going away. Yeaha.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Bad day. I didn't got out because of moral. Bad "evening", rather.
Eli_Broady

I will spend my whole nightshift walking in circles, it seems, so at least I've got this as an exercise.

Red, its important to take a break from time to time. Overexertion can be harmful.
RedLantern Topic Starter

Hi,

Well, good walks for tonight. I was doing fine actually, and was warmed up from the afternoon walk. I just had a bad confrontation and it made my will to go out vanish. Moral/Mood...not sure it's exactly the word... Have to check it.

I don't know if I'll bulge today.
RedLantern Topic Starter

"• Expect 24 to 48 hour post-exercise soreness after a tussle with some hard new movements."

Well, that's set, just need another day, I guess.

I just moved around and stretched today, I felt I improved yesterday, and today is look like rest day.

I'll get back to it a.s.a.p ;)

See you!!
RedLantern Topic Starter

Still recuperating, well, if this doesn'tgo for proof that my actual physical condition isn't good,I would like to to know what would certificate it.
RedLantern Topic Starter

I'm juste done. More morallythananything but still done.

Life sucks, as do the wok out.
Remind me never to take breaks of more than 3 days between runs. My timing rose by over 2 minutes for 4km fml.
RedLantern wrote:
To keep tracks : Today, I've literaly made the round of my town, I had to rest several times, but I did it.

I didn't ran, but I had my sportbag on, and it had some weight, and actually weight+sun combo made me rest some time at several points.

My spine cracked less today, and I feel more "moveable", it felt good. XD

Muscles pains from yesterday are going away. Yeaha.

Bruh, you're asking for heatstroke. Unless you're working in the armed forces or are an athlete, never ever run under the Sun or with weights. The extra stress tires you out faster and does absolute jack for stamina, speed or strength.
RedLantern Topic Starter

No worry, Had just a long walk, i didn't run as said. ;)
I Had a package
Ok, but a few reminders.
1. Starting out (i.e, less than 6 months of continuous training), don't overexert yourself
2. Diet is equally important to exercise
3. Dedication is key to fitness gains
4. Only you are responsible for your own fitness
5. Exercise continuously (don't take long breaks between work out days)
Finished another 4km run today, took 25 minutes so timing isn't great.
( ̄へ ̄)
Pushup and planks recovery improving though and I've chalked out actual goals so yay!
RedLantern Topic Starter

Good to Hear ! ;)
Good news over here too ! :) Plus spring break is good for some physical energy, I feel the difference with winter. 😘 Seeya ! :)
RedLantern Topic Starter

Well, I successfully do push-ups, I actually work the whole body 1day /3, and rest in between. I even can take longueur sun (one of those guys who can't bear sun is me.) plus the pills (supplements) pills do the trick.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » "Get ready" with me/ Physical Activity Topic

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus