Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Hope is what makes us Human... (Closed)

Skylar West (played by Ambrosia)

The night is cold as the snow fell I the land Euphoria. The president watched from his building as the civilians walked around doing they're everyday stuff.

Under the city was a large cell room with a rock chair in the middle and sat upon that chair was a man. His body shivered from the cold chains that bit his skin wrapped around his ankles and wrists. His stomach groaned from the deprivation of food. His skin became pale and his eyes started to lose their colour from the pain he felt but only one tear was shed.

His posture was strong and he watched the guards with anger in his eyes showing no signs of fear but his body was too weak. "WHERE'S YOUR PRESIDENT WHEN HALF THE POPULATION OF EUPHORIA WAS DESTROYED IN HIS POINTLESS WAR" the man yelled, power in his voice but his weak body made his yelling weak and his throat hurt.

(You can play as a female guard or a freedom fighter)
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra softly walked through the hallways of the underground dungeon beneath the presidential building. Her pistol was yet holstered, but her kohpesh was drawn, blood allready dripping from it. Her headphones were playing a soothing rythmic tune.

A prison guard was standing before her, hesitantly keeping his gun aimed at her. "Y-you... s-stop! In the president's name, stop!"
Fyra didn't stop. Quite the contrary, in fact. She jumped forwards and landed softly before him. Before the guard could do anything, the Kohpesh had allready split the skin of the man's throat.
"Sto-STOOOP!" he yelled. "NOO-" His scream was suddenly cut off as he died, and dropped to the floor. Fyra had carefully avoided getting blood on herself, and now she cleaned her blade on the guard's clothes.
Skylar West (played by Ambrosia) Topic Starter

Chris was sat watching the doors to his cell until the sweet sound of a guard falling to his death filled his ears. The infiltration has begun. Fyra was his second in command "Fyra! I'm in here" *Cough* his voice was very weak and it was possible that he wouldn't be able to walk.

More screams echoed through the dungeon he was in as the freedom fighters had taken out every guard in the dungeon quietly.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra heard the cry for help, which was coming from a door at the end of the hallway. She walked over to it and just knocked.

A guard opened the door.
"Thank you!" Fyra said with a sweet voice. She then slit his throat and took out the second guard as well.
"Are you okay?" she asked Chris.

Chris watched as she entered "Yeah *Cough* just get me out of here" his weak eyes looking up at her. What could possibly be keeping this man together?

The chains dug into his wrists and his ankles.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra aimed her gun and, almost carelessly, shot the chains holding Christopher pinned to the stone chair. It would probably appear that she didn't care about it, but she was just good enough with her weapons to not have to be cautious. She knew she'd hit, and Christopher knew as well.
"Can you walk?"

Chris tried to stand but he quickly dropped to the floor "I doubt it... Give me a hand"
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra rolled her eyes. "Yeah right." She replied. She helped him up. "If you really can't stand, my hand won't be enough." She helped him to lean on her shoulder and put away here Kohpesh, holding oly one pistol in her right hand. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"sure Give me a gun" He said with a smile, his eyes were filled with revenge
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra passed her pistol to him and unholstered her second pistol. "Allright then, let's go." She started walking towards the door, dragging Christopher with her. As they went through the door, a voice from the right shouted. "Stop it right there!" Fyra's head turned towards them at the same time her gun did, and three expert shots finished the three guards standing there. She then turned left, looking over her shoulder now and then.

A few guards ran at them guns blazing after they turned a corner but Chris was able to put a bullet through each of their heads "my aim hasn't differed since i've been locked up" he chuckled. They got to an elevator that'd take them to the ground floor.
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra shook her head. "We're not going up. Too much activity." She left Christopher just outside the door and pressed a button for it to go up to the top, then quickly got out again. The doors closed and the elevator started to rise. She put a small explosive charge on the door and blew it up. The doors we're as good as destroyed, and the emergency system set the elevator to a stop. Fyra looked into the now open elevatro shaft and reached for a rop dangling down from the cabin itself.
"Don't think we didn't prepare ourselves." she said. "We've hooked this one up to grapple down into the sewers." She took the holder and clasped it around Christopher and herself. "Let's go!" she said happily, and they started their descent.

As they descended Chris wrapped his arm around her waist "You were always the thrill seeker weren't ya?" he said with a laugh then stood up straight but a little weak as they got to the sewers
Fyra (played by Freyya)

Fyra shrugged. "It was just the obvious choice." she replied, smiling. When they got to the bottom of the mine shaft, Fyra put her hand to her ear and called Shawn at mission control. "Hey shawn, I've got Chris, we're going into the sewer now."
"Got it, good job." shawn replied.
Fyra opened the roster that gave acces to a sewer. "After you," she said.

"Thanks, okay. We need to get back to base then our second priority is to get me some food" he said chuckling. Taking point he led her through the sewers
"Shawn, buddy, I need the nearest exit that's clear of enemies" he said into his earpiece
Fyra (played by Freyya)

"Fourth to your right." Shawn replied. "There'll be evac."
They made their way to the fourth passage on their right hand side and climbed up the ladder. Sure enough, a jeep was waiting there. "Get in!" a rebel beckoned them. Fyra lifted Christopher from the sewer and dragged him to the car, opening the door for him.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Hope is what makes us Human... (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus