Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Hello there everyone! I've been a member of this place for, well, quite some time now but I've, sadly, never bothered to introduce myself, post anywhere, or get to know anyone. But I'm here to remedy that now! So...Hi! It's nice to meet you all and I hope we'll get along. :)

I roleplay quite often. It's sort of my bread and butter of life; though, I am quite terrible at it -- but that doesn't keep me from trying. Usually I roleplay over on GaiaOnline (that's how I heard about this place too). But...yeah!

Pleased to make your acquaintance!
Sanne Moderator

A warm welcome to the community of RPR, then! :D Better late than never, right? ;)

RPR's community is very warm and welcoming, so you'll have friends in no time to roleplay with. :) It doesn't matter much whether you're 'good' or 'bad' at RP, as long as you have fun doing it!

Quillan sounds like a very cute character, too. :3 What sort of trouble does he get himself into these days?
Sonpi-Chan Topic Starter

Aw, thank you very much! I suppose it is better late than never, huh? XD

But I do hope I'll make many friends and be able to roleplay with them...eventually. I need to work up the courage to explore around a bit more than I have; which isn't much honestly. Thank you. <3

D'aw, that's sweet of you to say. Quillan has been a very good boy recently, aside from getting into a bit of a "lover's spat".
Hi there! Welcome to RPR, no need to be shy, everyone is super friendly around here! Hope you're having lots of fun! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Greetings

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus