Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

(( DON'T LET ACE GO ANYWHERE, 'KAY???? X3 X3 ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Kk she will be here in her cell ~3~... maybe and if she isn’t she will take your character with you..ok ~3~))
(( Good... Thanks! *HUGS TIGHT* Catch me up once I'm back, 'kay? 'Kay! 'Night! X3 <3 ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((NIGHT!!! ~3~ <3))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((A lot!!))
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((me and Ace are in jail the solirty aka the hole. You can jump in as gaurd or something we got 30 days for volitiosns (because of Ace). ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Let me sum it up for you...ok so u brought me and Stephanie here to the office, they found out Stephanie’s bracelet had Ben tampered with, they through her in a cell, I said I was the one who tampered with it they took her out put me in, I mouthed off and they blamed Stephanie, then I grabbed the kid who was handing out food assaulted him and then I assulted the deputy, which got us here, then on the way there I attacked the dude that was watching us in the back of the van, the a girl swooped in, yard time she murdered someone and now we are on lock down...XD all my fault ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Yep XD ok back to rap I’ll just repeat what I last said))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Idk, maybe let’s see where ace falls, XD, but right now she has a boyfriend XD))
(( DAMN, WHO???? ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((This one dood she was dating, before she got arrested and put on parole and all that shiznit))
(( DAMMIT, WAS HE A JERK???? ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Nope, but maybe he will snap and hurt here~3~))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Cause he has been to jail too))
(( OOH AND THEN KAYLEA PROTECTS HER???? ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Ooooo doggy))
(( WHAT DO YOU THINK? ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Yes boi I like it, I also like those spicy memes))
(( YAS FAM LET'S DO IT ))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((K but she is still in prison so... -3-))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus