Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Vampire RP?

I'm looking for a vampire rp. Obviously.

But, not one of those Twihard vampires who are into only romance (Though some romance is acceptable, most people's vampires were human at one point, I expect them to have feelings for some humans still) or who sparkle. I'm more leaning towards the Anne Rice type vampires, those who arent afraid to kill and maim as a hunter should be. The vampire can be of any gender or age, that type of stuff doesn't really have much bearing on me.

If anyone's interested, PM or reply. The usual. I also apologize for sounding stringent or callous, it's just easier to lay down some ground rules in the very beginning. Of course, there is room for compromising, I'm not that inflexible.

Happy Holidays~";
I don't have a vampire character but I have a werewolf...
As for your standards, they're not stringent, they're just high in a very good way.
Bertie-McBert Topic Starter

Werewolves may work. Do you want to take it to PM to dicuss details? OH THANK GOD i felt kind of like an ass for being that straightforward. Thank you.
I only have half-vampire half-human character, don't know if he would work though.

Why not try? I'd be up for it.
You are just who I have been looking for. I only play vampires mostly and I have two characters that are brothers. One is always struggling to hold on to his humanity and his brother is always causing problems for him.

AWESOME. Do you want to take it into PM to discuss details?
Sure that would be great
Are you still looking for a vampire RP?

This character is one of my favorites because she is a very unquie vampire, she rarely drinks human blood, due to that she loves the taste of a vampire's blood.

It's an unusual idea, something different than what I was looking for. But, I can make due, I've been meaning to out my vampire on here anyway.
That's awesome! Would you rather talk more on the details through PM?

I was just going to ask that~

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Vampire RP?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus