Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » 2183 - Dawn of the AI

"Welcome to the Ypsilon Dome Residency district of Jupiter-5. I assumed you would like it here, based on your favorite past-times, restaurants and movies. In our close vicinity, I can locate 3 foodplaces we can stop by and enjoy noodles. Would you like me to tell more?"
A young, fit looking man asks what seems a stranger to him, but is in fact the person who bought him in the first place.

Enter the future, a future where all is luxury, money and status.
A world where you have no need for GPS or internet, you instead own a Personal Intelligent Software Assistant System, and preferably, one you've installed into a base android.
Creating a personal assistant that follows you around, keeps you updated on your own life and more!

What a world indeed, where friends are further away, and just to make sure the customer-product interaction is as natural and pleasant as can be, those androids who are close are simply emulating human behaviour (or are they?).
After all, would you rather talk to a human (who becomes angry at you for burping, a human (who always likes you), or your iPhoneX7 (which responds equally human, but people talking into phones when not on the line with others is just weird... who calls anyone these days anyways?!)

[[Having said that, I haven't been able to upload a character sheet that fits this setting just yet. I've played in the setting before myself, it's rather free form I'd say, but you get the idea.
Themes:
dystopian future, cyberpunk, sci-fi, ethical questionability, AI and Androids, social and drama, guns and fights, lasers, possibly mature content/18+

What I hope to find is someone who likes a social RP in a sci-fi setting.

1on1 RP's work best for me, using Skype, IRC or something like Titanpad has my preference, but the forum works too.
Personally I'm more curious about the underdogs in such a society then all those who bloom and succeed with personal relations and too much money.
I like playing both the human role in this, or that of a Personal Assistant System.
Drop a reply or a PM and I'll get in touch as soon as possible! Thanks for taking some time to read all this.
Greets, L ]]
Zee Doctor is ready
Tyron (played by Freyya)

Could work with Tyron here, if you're willing to extend this to the size of different space systems. It could work perfectly, it'll just be a bit more large-scaled :p
Sweet-Lara Topic Starter

The universe is as big as needed be.
It's just important that the whole takes place in a reality where A.I. is not considered a person and would lack true personality and emotions, other then the emulation of both.

Alzo, ziz dokter, vaz doez he vant vvith einer jeugdlicher frauen kreatur im bild von der naturlicher mensch?
( no Idea if all of that was correct, but I'm curious what an Insane man wants with a gynoid or android?)

Thanks for responding by the way, will get back to you!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » 2183 - Dawn of the AI

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus