Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Done hiding

Edin (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"You have anything to protect yourself. You know, for obvious reasons."
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

"Teeth, claws, and my tail. That's about it," she said. "No weapons, none that I've bought, made, found, or stolen, at least. What about you?"

“I think turning into a giant fire breathing dragon enough even though I wouldn’t have to. I prefer doging than engaging.”
Fena (played by Dinoera)

Fena was confused as hell from the conversation, she heard about the dragon human hybrids, but 2 were standing in front of her in all their ****ing glory! "Im so damn confused..." she muttered to herself

"Keep your voice down," the figure hissed. She looked around, spotting the human standing relatively near them. "...we have to go," she said. "There's too many people here, and I feel like we're being watched."

“Good point. Let’s move.”
Fena (played by Dinoera)

"Agreed."

Shooting an unseen glare in the human's direction, the hooded figure started off down the road, turning into an alleyway and making her way down about 30 feet. Stopping there, she waited for the others to catch up.

I shake my shoulders obviously uncomfortable with the hoodie on.
Fena (played by Dinoera)

She WAS part elf, a princess of life magic, to be exact, but decided to tell them when the time was right, so she followed the hooded figure

I spot an abandoned building. “Over here seems good.”

Looking toward the building, Charlotte nodded. "It's a good of a place as any," she said, walking over and going inside. Once she had entered, she walked a few meters into it, out of the sight line of the door in case anyone peeked in. Once she figured she was far enough in, she stopped, turned to face the others, and carefully took off her hood, revealing a sapphire blue-scaled head with two curly horns protruding from the back. "Alright, your turn. Show me who you really are."

I take off my hoodie. My wings sprout at full length. I stretch my sore shoulders, as keeping my wings curled up is uncomfortable.

The dragoness watched as Edin took off her sweatshirt, exposing her true self, earning a smile from Charlotte. "Well, now that we've seen each other for who we really are..." She looked around. "What about you?" She asked, looking at the third one that had followed them. "What purpose do you have being here?" Her voice had taken on a cold edge, her eyes narrowing a bit.

((Anyone still going with this?))

Charlotte wrote:
((Anyone still going with this?))

I don’t think so. But feel free to use the idea yourself.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Done hiding

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus