Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Avoiding Attention (Open)

Viktoriya (played by BunnyGirl123)

Viktoriya walked aimlessly down one of the sidewalks of an unknown park as alwaly. She kept her eyes on her feet to avoid any eye contact with anyone who might pass her on her daliy walk. She counted the blades of grass that pass by her feet, occasionally glancing up to make sure not to bump into anyone and attract any attention. Her sand colored hair bounced woth each step she took, swaying in the gental breeze. Her pink skirt flounced while she walked.
Dave Jameson (played by Freyya)

Dave was just warming up in the park, running some laps before he went on with his training. He ran through a long lane of trees, carefully avoiding running into the litle kid before him, that seeme to want to make a race out of it. He ignored him at first, but then he smiled. "Ah, why not?" he shrugged and started running really fast. The kid immeately gave chase, roaring with laughter. Dave looked back just as he came across another path, right into Viktoriya. He quickly looked forward again tothe girl he just ran into. "Oh, I'm so sorry..." he said "Please, can I help you up?" he reached his hand out for her to help her back to her feet.
Viktoriya (played by BunnyGirl123) Topic Starter

Viktoriya sat there in shock for a moment, sitting on the ground. She quickly scrambled to her feet and spoke in her Russian accent. "I-it's okay. Don't worry about it." She studdered trying to end the conversation as quickly as possible. "It was my fault, I should have watched where I was going." Her hands started to twitch nervously as they always did.

Dave smiled at her. "No really, it's my fault, I was racing with THIS little guy!" he said as he suddenly turned around and picked up the little six-years-old boy who had tried to sneak up behind him. He squealed happily as Dave threw him up in the air and sat him back down. He quickly ran back to his mother, laughing really hard.
"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked once more.

Viktoriya shook her head. "I'm fine, really." She placed her hand on her arm and felt something warm and sticky. She removed her hand and looked at at it. Her face paled at the sight at deep red blood and started to shake. Realizing that the guy was still in front of her she hid her hand behind her back.

Dave immediately supported her back when he noticed the blood on her arm and her starting to shake. "You're hurt..." He just said. He didn't know what to do right away. "How about you walk along, I've got my back stashed up on the other side of the park, it's got some bandages in it."

Viktoriya shook her head madly and backed away. "No, no. I'll be fine. Its just a little cut, I c-can wait for it to heal." Seh placed her hand back where the cut was and smiled weakly at him. Though the blood still flowed through her fingers.

Dave frowned. "I think that cut is a bit deeper than you're letting on, judging on how it looks from here." Dave replied. "Allright, if you don't wanna come - how about you stay here and I'll go get my backpack?"

Viktoriya's hand twitched once again, but a small 'Okay' slipped form her lips. She mentally hit herself for saying that and kept her eyes glued to the ground, suddenly finding her shoes very interesting. After that she said nothing and let the blood flow through her fingers, not careing if it stained her clothes.

Dave smiled. "Good." he guided her to a bench. "Now you just sit right here, alright? I'll be back before you know it!"
With those words, Dave ran off again in the direction he came from. Not bothering to stick to the road this time but jumping over the fence to take a shortcut through the grass to get there faster.
He was back five minutes later with this backpack slung across his back. He kneeled next to her and took a first aid kit from it.
"Let me see your arm..." he said.

Viktoriya hesitaed for a moment, keeping her eyes on her feet. Then she cautiously held out her shaking arm where blood oozed from the deep cut. Her bangs covered her eyes so that sh ecould not make eye contact with him. Her free hand held her pink skirt in a death grip, thinking if she let go of it, she might run off without another word. But this guy was being so nice to her. A single tear ran down her face, memories flashing across her mind.

Dave quickly treated the cut in her arm and bandaged it. He's done this so much for himself that it almost comes natural to him. "There, all d-" He looked up just in time to see the tear fall from her cheek. "Hey... are you allright?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Viktoriya jumped, snapping out of her thoughts. She quickly stood up and wipped the tear away. "Y-yes, I'm fine. Thank you for treating my cut, but I'm afraid I must be off now..." She quickly turned only to lose her balance and fall on her back. "Clumsily, clumsily, clumsily..." She mumbleed to herself as she got up and dusted herself off with the arm with out the cut.
"I'm so sorry, I know I'm just a burden." She apoligized to him, clasping her hands together in a nervous fashion.

"Oh, that's quite allright!" Dave quickly replied. "It's kinda cute." He chuckled. He examined her for a bit. "Do you need any help getting where you need to be?"

Viktoriya stopped for a moment, her eyes widening. She had no where to go. She had no home. Her mouth opened as if to say something, but nothing came out. She stood rooted to that spot, feeling as if time had frozen its self.
Nowhere, thats where she always went. Nowhere. She had not realized that the word had sliped out of her mouth until it had came. She quickly covered her mouth and turned back to the guy, her eyes still wide in shock.

Dave looked at her with a questioning look on his face. Could it be...? "What do you mean, nowhere?" He gently asked.

Viktoriya regained her senses and shook her head , smiling as if nothing happened. "It's nothing, nevermind." She once again regained the grip on her skirt and shuffled her feet nervously. "Just forget I said anything..." Her voice trailed off and she turned to walk away, hoping to avoid another coversation.

But Dave wasn't going to let go so easily. He quickly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back again. "You have no idea what you're going to do don't you?"

Viktoriya was stuned by the sudden movement. she stood there for a moment, processing his words. She tried not to meet his gaze, but failed and caved in. She shook her head on response to his question, looking defeated.

"Hey now, it's allright!" He quickly said as he supported her. "How about you come with me to my place? my parents are out so it's just me and my sister right now."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Avoiding Attention (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus