Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

((Hey there! I saw this RP and I was thinking if I could join?))

((Are you the owner?))

((Its just that I dont want to barge in without his ok!))
Nick (played anonymously)

((It's an open forum, you can post.))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Of course, come on in. Just don't do anything too crazy.))
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((yea join in :) ))

((My post is just long because im starting out! it'll be shorter on my new replies))

((I'm assuming that the signal was sent out before the jammer was set up, maybe the ship was still broadcasting between the time the engines were destroyed and Ember made it to the city?))

((
Ember Kamura wrote:
Ember would turn on a special comms relay to disable off world communications,It would glow blue from the abandoned city,Indicating it was active...

I beg to differ. This was after he had blown up the ship, taken time to contact his superior, and walk to the city.))

((Ember you gotta chill with the exploding things or role to do so. No modifier either.))

((And try to write in on message, if you remember something you can always edit. It really clogs up the forum so new people can't catch up.))

((ember if your gone for two weeks may as well remove may be done by then :)))

((Honestly Ember you can't be an enemy forever. The plot needs to progress and it cant if we are constantly fighting you.))

((can we continue please :) ))

((I would but Nick's out of service so we're waiting on Charlotte))

((He was pointing the gun at me Ember XD
Also, a laser is still a laser, it would still diffract no matter how "powerful" it is
plus, if your civilization is advanced, why cant Baris' be as well? :3))
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((
Charlotte wrote:
Reaching the pod, Charlotte waited until Baris had entered, helping Tyhan inside. "Don't worry, we'll get you fixed up properly in no time," she said. Setting her down in one of the ascent seats, the dragoness made her way to Baris's side, watching as he pressed the button to activate the pod's engines. Bracing herself against the wall as the engines fired, she looked over as Nick seemingly teleported into the ship. After a moment, she turned back to Baris.

"So, you obviously don't know my name," she said, the roar of the engines covering her voice. "I'm Charlotte, and the guy on the floor is Nick. I haven't seen him before, but he was there when I came back to the ship. Tyhan is the one in the orange jumper." She gestured to each in turn, making sure that the medical officer knew who they all were. "So... about Tyhan. You're working alongside... some government, so what's your plan with her?"

I'm sure you mean the "dragon" on the floor is Kyle not Nick XD))

((Fixed! Didn't realize that it was you and not Nick!))
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((No worries, it was kinda amuzing to read XP))

((So we got 3 crew, a 654lbs dragon and a guy into a hoverbike into a drop pod for six people as a russian merc chases it? oh boy shenanigans will ensue! XD i'll reply soon))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus