Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(Tythan,You ok with it?)
Nick (played anonymously)

((It's an open forum, you can post.))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Of course, come on in. Just don't do anything too crazy.))
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((yea join in :) ))

(Ready to start rp?)

(I will be gone on Friday morning for about 2 weeks maybe longer)
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

A man screamed into space. But in space, nobody can hear you scream. Even when you are freaking out over the off-world homerun your league was able to pull.

"Yo saw that, Camille?!"

Baris was a man that have seen the insanity that space had to offer for a lone patrolleer. Curiously, none of those came from any distress calls he answered. Often, it were his own delusions and paranoia about the dangers of a vacuum environment.

"Yeah. I did. Sixteen hours ago."

One of these 'insanities' was watching a late pre-recording of a Low-G Baseball round and unable to enjoy it with some company. That already hadn't seen the game weeks, days or luckily, hours ago. Turned off by the lack of excitement from his partner, stationed on a temporary outer solar system mothership, Baris increased his velocity to full thrust, listening again to the distress signals the Elsworth had picked just some time ago.

"Starving rogue raid? Petty terrorism? A prank?" - Camille said, doubting the credibility of the desperate appeals of the victims of an unseen destruction. "Prank?? No surprise you were almost 'outta your job!" - Baris tried to argue, but... - "You don't need to be a genius to notice that. Isolated world, no previous history of communication whatsoever and just some passing-by signals of smaller spacecraft. Beers on you if it's a prank."

Grunting at his radio partner, Baris was glad his ship had already reached low-orbit. Without anything to wait, he started to gear up: A synthetic fabric skin lining, his typical STA as always, a clear-green tinted helmet with high-power headlights and an emergency communication device and a light titanium plating vest for any added dangers. Said vest, consequently, came with a backpack with every supply needed for long term survival, food procurement and, most importantly, an advanced medic kit enabling even local surgery from pesty alien parasite removals to the more common bullet wounds and heat burns.

"Baris." - Camille voice came in again, sounding scoffy. - "Alright, alright..." - His vest already had a emergency low-caliber small pistol but for apparently riskier operations, the Elsworth personnel were always instructed to bring a common battle rifle, coupled with an under barrel slugthrower for close encounters. - "Common procedure, buddy. Elsworth can go take in their asses, but I can't lose you."
"Just so you could pester me more?" - Both chuckled into their radios before a rescue pod launched from the small, twenty personnel white ship in geostationary orbit. Inside, a well-prepared Emergency Search & Rescue Reconnaissance Responder.

It wouldn't take too long for it to drop into a nearby clearing. Reflective orange stripes and a white lining making sure it drew attention from any eyes nearby. After all, it was a rescue operation.
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

((My post is just long because im starting out! it'll be shorter on my new replies))

(Keep in mind that ember activated a special field so that radio communications wont leave)

(Recent post,But in universe.So it applies)

((I'm assuming that the signal was sent out before the jammer was set up, maybe the ship was still broadcasting between the time the engines were destroyed and Ember made it to the city?))

(The jammer was already there)

((
Ember Kamura wrote:
Ember would turn on a special comms relay to disable off world communications,It would glow blue from the abandoned city,Indicating it was active...

I beg to differ. This was after he had blown up the ship, taken time to contact his superior, and walk to the city.))

(So we got a problem here)

(Nevermind,Just continue)

Ember would walk over to the radar to see a ship in atmosphere "Looks like we got some visitors, said ember as he quickly walked over to the gun control,He would press a button as a green glow would emit from a gun on the side of the building,A large screen would flicker on,Showing a white ship,Ember would press a button as if confirming something,He also saw two smaller objects on the radar,Most likely asteroids,Ember would walk out of the building,Completely ignoring the bright green light that flashed off of it

(I am assuming that an asteroid fell at the same time)

(Credit to subnautica for the idea)

"Tyhan, I just need you to not move. I know it hurts, but I need you to calm down." Her scales shimmered, softening and liquefying as she placed her hands gently around the metal piece embedded in the woman's stomach. Maneuvering her tail to Tyhans's mouth, Charlotte's watery hands slowly pulled the piece from her, the blood beginning to flow as soon as it came free. The pressure increased only enough to keep the blood inside the woman's wound, preventing it from leaking out. "There, it's out," she said, not noticing the escape pod falling through the atmosphere. The inhabitants could most likely see the smoke, but if they had locked into the coordinates of the signal for the brief moment it broadcasted before being snuffed out, then they wouldn't need a visual guide.

(The ship is about to get shot down,not the pods but what they launched from,You should be able to see a green glow from a distance)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus