Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Tyhan (played by Smithie)

I took a deep breath I tryed to call again "any spaceship out there this is from plant zern we need assit prsion emergency we need evac right away" she said in mic she stared at the box for second before turning away because she heard the buzzer quickly hide the radio.
Dominic Reyes (played by ToaNuva)

((I'm down to play.))
-other characters- (played by -CoolShortie-)

((I'd like to try and revive this, if it's not too much trouble. Any character requirements?))
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((Not really :) just a si-fi character))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Do you think that Charlotte would work? I can adapt her to fit the storyline if needed.))

((yea that's good, sorry if I don't reply my notifications not working via email so if you want just pm me if i haven't reply in day))

((Alright, thanks. I'll be sure to, and I'll get a post up soon.))

Ok just let me know

Receiving a garbled signal, the dragoness quickly flipped a few switches, catching the last part of the transmission. "...emergency, we need evac right away!" Quickly finding the signal's location, she turned her ship toward it, realizing it wasn't far away, even in the same star system. Opening the throttle, she rocketed toward Zern, spotting the flicker of light in the distance. Keying her radio, she sent a message back. "This is the ARS Trinity, I've received your call and I'm coming to get you," she spoke.

I was staring at officer infront of me he heard a noise radio went off "what was that" he said Sternly I look behind me "it's my radio stupid thing broke" I said trying to act normal he shrug and walk away I sigh and turn to my radio looking at cell I pulled it out "locate eat side we we'll evac there" I said into the radio I pulled it under bed and got ready for outside

She was listening now, ready to receive any transmissions that came through. Nodding to herself as the second message crackled over the speakers, she calculated her ETA. "I'll be there in twenty minutes, tops," she relayed. "East side of where?" She asked. Something whizzed past her cockpit, and she peered ahead. "Asteroid field coming up. Communications will be spotty for a time."

"roger 20 mintues ETA, east side of building" I said I heard imantes going out

"You do.... alize I'm try... search the whole .... find one building." The next transmission was interrupted by a fantastic amount of static, the asteroid field blocking the signal from going cleanly through. The dragoness would be surprised if any of it had gotten through at all.

I groan not hearing all if that "repeat last you can land in the yard over" I said hoping they got it

"Repeat...land...yard." Charlotte sighed. She would wait until she was clear of the floating space rocks until she messaged again. It was another five minutes before the pings stopped, and the planet was much closer now. "As I said before, I don't want to have to search the entire planet to find one building," she said. "Would it be possible for you to get coordinates to your position?"

I sighed and put up a map "Roger the corridates are 40 east west side of plant you we we'll be rotationing east over" she said to them

"Roger that. I'll be there in ten. Trinity out." Flipping the switch to cut the feed, she leaned back in her chair, sighing. What was she getting herself into? A recon mission? It was a distress signal, so maybe there would be something left when she arrived. She punched in the coordinates, the ship going to autopilot and streaking towards the planet's surface.

I s8gh knowing this was a risk I hide my radio again then got my stuff and walk to outside block I saw a imnate doing security check I sigh knowing I can slip by I got close and slip out through the in way I look behind me no9ne saw me

Soon enough, a light appeared in the sky, glowing like a tiny star as the Trinity entered the atmosphere, the light bouncing off the hull and reflecting back down onto the ground. Charlotte fired her thrusters, pushed down into the seat as the ship slowed, watching the ground race towards her. She poured on more fuel, opening her airbrakes to try and get more drag out of the ship.

I look up in the sky and saw a ship entering I look around the guard hasn't notice the ship yet a few inmates seeing it and ran to fence a inmates was attractiving the guard now it was time to move I grab my stuff head to far fence started to climb

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus