Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Nick (played anonymously)

((Ember you gotta chill with the exploding things or role to do so. No modifier either.))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(Sorry,I joined like 3 days ago so i am pretty Confused)

(Are we ready to continue?)

((And try to write in on message, if you remember something you can always edit. It really clogs up the forum so new people can't catch up.))

(Right,Lets just not waste any more slots and get on with it,Is anyone online?)
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

((Ill wait for tyhan and the others in before posting next))

The airlock to the pod hissed open, equalizing its internal pressure to the planet's atmosphere. Baris finished screwing the loose ports of his helmet when he was welcomed by a tall smoke column not more than a kilometer nearby. Luckily for the victims of whatever that have unfolded, their coordinates were caught by the Elsworth ships and an agent was hastily (but not eagerly) making its way towards them.

Battle rifle on his back, Baris didn't worry too much about it. Perhaps an exploration expedition gone wrong. The possibilities were many.
"Baris, there seems to be some sort of interference in there. Your signal looks choppy." - Even though there was some signal disruption nearby, the signal amplifies both Baris pod, his main vessel and Camille's base were made to withstand far worst scenarios, like violent nebulatic plasma storms and gas giant clouds. "So?"
"What are you, daft? There's something down there, I don't know. Keep your eyes open, got it?"
"Yeah, yeah!" - The man giggle, turning on his communicator to all frequencies and relaying far and wide:
"Attention! This is an Emergency Responder Unit of the Elsworth Search & Rescue Company. If you can hear this, please relay your coordinates immediately! We are here to help!" - Recording the message, Baris made his way towards the smoke, while the recorded message kept repeating.
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I was on the ground in pian I heard a radio in the burning ship "I think someone try to rescue us" I said trying to move but felt a handhold me down

Ember would review the message from his superior,He was to prevent the rescuers from leaving,He would hop on a light speeder bike,It was modified to make no noise,He would inspect his rifle and switch it to sniper mode,Riding it to where the rescuers went,His HUD calculating the landing site,The laser would fire soon and take down the white ship in orbit as well

(I will be gone tomorrow morning,I will not be able to be on for about 2 weeks maybe longer,Could you stretch it out so I am not removed?)

((ember if your gone for two weeks may as well remove may be done by then :)))

((Honestly Ember you can't be an enemy forever. The plot needs to progress and it cant if we are constantly fighting you.))

((can we continue please :) ))

((I would but Nick's out of service so we're waiting on Charlotte))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Sorry for balking, guys.))

Looking up toward her ship as Tyhan mentioned hearing a message from the radio, Charlotte picked the girl up, her arms solidifying again. "Let's get you inside, I can bandage you up, and then..." She looked around, spotting Nick. "Then I'll get him, I suppose." Carrying Tyhan up inside the ship, the dragoness got her bandaged up, then went out to get Nick, making sure the woman inside the ship wasn't in any danger of being suffocated or caught in a collapse.

I moan in pain I try to get to cockpit to get radio there was.sparks still going

Nick brushes the glass off of his hands and extendeds it. "Help me up." He says through his teeth.

(I wont be an enemy at a certan point I may end up joining your crew if you mercy me,I also got an idea so you don't have to remove me from the rp even if I am gone for 2 weeks)

Making her way back to Nick, Charlotte reached down to him, engulfing his hand in water to pull what glass had been on it, off. It popped out of the liquid sphere, dropping into the ground, and her hand solidified, making her able to full him up to his feet. "I'm going to assume that you weren't the one who blew up my ship, am I correct?" She asked, her eyes narrowed.

((I think our point is that the rp might not be going for two more weeks before it either becomes inactive, or people lose interest and we call it off. Also, use double parenthesis when making a post out of character, please. It makes it easier on everyone.))

"Honey remember I'm a professional, you wouldn't have a ship anymore if I blew it up." He smirks and limps to the ship and sits on the ramp. This planet's gotten worse since they arrived.. He shakes his scarf in the air to get the debris off of it.

Walking next to him, the dragoness growled softly. "I told you not to call me that," she said, shooting him a glare, and then sighing. She sat on the warped ramp as well, looking behind her at the ship and sighing, soon turning forward again and putting her head in her hands. "I can't believe that someone had the audacity to blow up my engines," she mumbled. "We're never getting out of here..."

I sat in ship sore I still have metal in in. I got up

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus