Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Nick (played anonymously)

((Sorry, I should've been more clear. Nick jumped onto the Russian Corvette.))

((What happened to everyone?))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((I think it's my turn, but I'm pretty busy, so I can't get a post in until tomorrow. Apologies for the wait!))
Rozovsky Roma (played anonymously)

((I hate to let you guys go like this but I got some life things that caught up with me. I guess he let you guys be at this point?))

((I gotta get to the pod but I think it'll be fine since it's docking.))
Klaus-Peter (played anonymously)

((I can’t wait to jump in, just need to find the right time))

((Wait wait wait, hang on. What just happened?))
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((
Charlotte wrote:
((Wait wait wait, hang on. What just happened?))

I'm am just as lost as you.....))
Klaus-Peter (played anonymously)

((I think Big Nik read the start off, but not any of what was actually going on... I'm very confuzzled))
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

(( sorry been away for week didn't have anything to contact you with))

((hey yea of course))

((you can read back what happen hmm not alot happen were in he ship and have a bountie out looking for me and trying to get on ship

Please use (( )) for ooc chat))

((Right, so are we abandoning all previous posts and resetting your character, Ember? Just making sure that I'm understanding your intentions.))

((Hold on a moment. First question: Did you join just to try and destroy things? Second question: Are we using real-world physics or Star Wars physics? Also: Use double parentheses if you're talking OOC.))

((...Okay. I think some things need to be cleared up.

Most of us were trying to go for a semi-realistic approach, and maybe it wasn't discussed enough. It is the future, and that makes allowances for some things that happen, like Charlotte's ship being able to come down and rescue Tyhan and leave without getting incinerated. Baris' single drop pod was a stretch, him and I agree, but still within the realms that this RP originally encompassed. None of us realized that you wanted some kind of super-sci-fi weapons like axial lasers, which we should have discussed before implementing them.

Even if your character is neutral evil, and he comes from an ancient civilization, it still doesn't justify you having weapons that use exawatts of power to crack the surface of planets, referenced from WookiePedia.

Last but not least, please PLEASE use double parentheses ((like this)) when you're making an OOC post. It makes it easier on everyone, and it only takes an extra two keystrokes to make it happen.

Also also, what are your intentions for this RP? I just want a general idea of your plans so I can realize your motives behind all the weaponry.))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

((I changed it to a large railgun,Powerful but not absurd like a superlaser.Its a shield cracker but it has a catch,It cannot destroy a planet and cant hit things like drop pods or fighters,but can destroy capital ships, I think this RP needs a antagonist, Ember being the main villain until you realize he is basically a slave to a much higher power, My plan for this character is for him to defeat this higher power, Embers IC motives are to help a interdimensional empire, Known as The darkwolf empire, To establish a universal dominance over the universe, Furthermore I think we should have some darkwolf superweapon at a later date, It would provide a major surprise/plot point when the characters see a planet completely destroyed, only to eventually see the Planet killer suffer the same fate))
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

((But then you are railroading the entire plot for Ember's. The other characters have backgrounds to reveal and "surprises" to unfold too.))

((Not nessicarily,It could be a form of side story))

((I just joined this a while ago,I barely started Rping,So my Good Ideas are limited,Still want the railgun ship? Could you help me with ideas?I do agree that I may be railroading the plot,But I still want to include some things,AT LEAST The railgun ship))

((I think the rail cannon should be allowed - It's powerful, but not overly so, it's a weapon that actually exists IRL, and it's not OP in terms of damage and targeting abilities.))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus