Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

Luckily for Baris tiny drop pod and the rest of the rescued, the dragon appeared to materialize very after they reached low-gravity, because his massive weight pretty much sent all overmass alarms blaring into the pod. Baris eyes widened as he saw the creature take all of his ship's space, but just in time for Charlotte to start explaining everything. "Wish we had met on better circumstances, Charlotte. I think you've heard me on the radio, but if not, I'm Baris Abdullah. And, well... I'm still coming up with a plan for your friend, but the company's policy with inmates are--"

Suddenly, another alarm went off. The radar had detected a heat signature coming at high speeds from the planet: It was the same ship that had just landed. - "Dammit, what is it now?" - Baris turned on his radio transmitter, relaying a message to the armed spacecraft: "Attention, this is a Search & Rescue Unit for the Elsworth Company. You are in direct collision route with this Galactic Police Force protected vessel and in direct violation of the Wounded and In-Need Aid laws. State your business immediately." - Of course, that meant that Tyhan overheard what Baris was really working for. Though a higher risk of being sent to custody beats being killed, right?
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I was in the cabin and heard them talking I sigh knowing I may be in trouble
Rozovsky Roma (played anonymously)

Due to the now lower gravity and no atmospheric drag Rozovsky matched the pods velocity and began a fast paced aggressive docking maneuver angling the bottom of the corvette along the side of the pod. The corvettes bottom opened up revealing the interior and a magnetic plate. The pod would lurch off course as it began to be drawn in to the bay.

"Urgent Communique from the vessel Captain" the AI responded. the message played over the intercom of his display.
"Blyat! I will deal with the Politics later!" He shouted back over the com's.
Nick (played anonymously)

Nick flails his free arm around as he starts to float. What the hell? he bumps against the gear. He looks around to an air lock with light peeking from the small windows. He kicked away from the cold steel towards the door. He turns his shoulder to the door and thuds against it, stopping him. Maybe I can.. He placed his hand on a pad and the door slides open.

He enters and it closes behind him, dropping him on the cold floor. He pushed himself up and the second door opens. He steps out of the airlock and looks to a green sign, 'cockpit' he heads towards the arrow.

((What happened to everyone?))
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((I think it's my turn, but I'm pretty busy, so I can't get a post in until tomorrow. Apologies for the wait!))
Rozovsky Roma (played anonymously)

((I hate to let you guys go like this but I got some life things that caught up with me. I guess he let you guys be at this point?))

((I gotta get to the pod but I think it'll be fine since it's docking.))
Klaus-Peter (played anonymously)

((I can’t wait to jump in, just need to find the right time))

The dragoness jumped a little as the alarms went off, narrowing her eyes as her ears folded back. The shrill sound was painful, and it showed on her face and in the growl that rumbled through her. She went to the window as the second alarm went off, a much less harsh sound. Her eyes went back to their normal state, even widening as she saw the corvette quickly approaching, reaching out and grabbing onto something on the wall as the pod shook.

"What's happening?" She asked, the question being pointed to nobody in particular. She glanced over as Baris made the call, and from the response given, it didn't sound like the pilot of the other ship wanted to make negotiations. "What are we going to do now?" She asked, watching as the metal walls of the bay of the other ship slid up over the window. "They're pulling us in."

Nick looks out of the window as he's following the sings and spots the pod in the distance. "Well there they are." He heads towards the docking bay.
Big Nik (played anonymously)

Hello? I heard your distress call an when you not there i track you, is you okay? this place seems a bit ruined.

sorry i kind of barged on to your ship, ive been here since you left it, should of come out earlier. want me to leave?

Hello? I heard your distress call an when you not there i track you, is you okay? this place seems a bit ruined.

((Wait wait wait, hang on. What just happened?))
Kyle Willis (played by Snuugie)

((
Charlotte wrote:
((Wait wait wait, hang on. What just happened?))

I'm am just as lost as you.....))
Klaus-Peter (played anonymously)

((I think Big Nik read the start off, but not any of what was actually going on... I'm very confuzzled))

(( sorry been away for week didn't have anything to contact you with))
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(I have returnEd as well,Mind if i reinsert myself?)

((hey yea of course))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus