Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

(Right,Fill me in so I can start out again,Also invalidate any previous posts)
Tyhan (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

((you can read back what happen hmm not alot happen were in he ship and have a bountie out looking for me and trying to get on ship

Please use (( )) for ooc chat))

(Right,When should i reinsert?)

Yea like there people on ground still

"Deploy battlefleet vance" Ember had found a corvette near the darkwolf weapon site,It was dangerously close,The ship ember was commanding was armed with an axial superlaser "Corvette within range sir" Ember would signal his battlefleet to ready their weapons "Jam the communications" Said ember,He was going planetside "Arm the EMP canons and axial Railgun,Take the ships alive,And prepare a team of SWORD Units Do not engage until they have pulled in the target ship I'm going planetside" Ember would storm out of the bridge quickly he would head to the hangar where about 100 Sword units were waiting along with 200 Fist units,Ember would face them before speaking "We have reports of contacts on the planets surface;Orders are to capture or kill to prevent access to the abandoned Spire,Fist will be boarding the enemy ship while Sword will come with me to plant a "Pocket nuke" Inside the spire to prevent access,Load up into the ships We are leaving immediately" Without hesitation the darkwolves would board large metal transports
Charlotte (played by -CoolShortie-)

((Right, so are we abandoning all previous posts and resetting your character, Ember? Just making sure that I'm understanding your intentions.))

(Yes,Continue RP)

((Hold on a moment. First question: Did you join just to try and destroy things? Second question: Are we using real-world physics or Star Wars physics? Also: Use double parentheses if you're talking OOC.))

(No,I joined to RP, Not to specifically destroy things, My char is neutral evil,But I can be good if ya let me,Also Embers species is practically ancient,They are bound to have Tech similar to starwars,If you think its not right then tell me so and I can change it,I just don't want it being TOO realistic)

((...Okay. I think some things need to be cleared up.

Most of us were trying to go for a semi-realistic approach, and maybe it wasn't discussed enough. It is the future, and that makes allowances for some things that happen, like Charlotte's ship being able to come down and rescue Tyhan and leave without getting incinerated. Baris' single drop pod was a stretch, him and I agree, but still within the realms that this RP originally encompassed. None of us realized that you wanted some kind of super-sci-fi weapons like axial lasers, which we should have discussed before implementing them.

Even if your character is neutral evil, and he comes from an ancient civilization, it still doesn't justify you having weapons that use exawatts of power to crack the surface of planets, referenced from WookiePedia.

Last but not least, please PLEASE use double parentheses ((like this)) when you're making an OOC post. It makes it easier on everyone, and it only takes an extra two keystrokes to make it happen.

Also also, what are your intentions for this RP? I just want a general idea of your plans so I can realize your motives behind all the weaponry.))

((I changed it to a large railgun,Powerful but not absurd like a superlaser.Its a shield cracker but it has a catch,It cannot destroy a planet and cant hit things like drop pods or fighters,but can destroy capital ships, I think this RP needs a antagonist, Ember being the main villain until you realize he is basically a slave to a much higher power, My plan for this character is for him to defeat this higher power, Embers IC motives are to help a interdimensional empire, Known as The darkwolf empire, To establish a universal dominance over the universe, Furthermore I think we should have some darkwolf superweapon at a later date, It would provide a major surprise/plot point when the characters see a planet completely destroyed, only to eventually see the Planet killer suffer the same fate))
Baris Abdullah (played anonymously)

((But then you are railroading the entire plot for Ember's. The other characters have backgrounds to reveal and "surprises" to unfold too.))

((Not nessicarily,It could be a form of side story))

((I just joined this a while ago,I barely started Rping,So my Good Ideas are limited,Still want the railgun ship? Could you help me with ideas?I do agree that I may be railroading the plot,But I still want to include some things,AT LEAST The railgun ship))

((I think the rail cannon should be allowed - It's powerful, but not overly so, it's a weapon that actually exists IRL, and it's not OP in terms of damage and targeting abilities.))

((Powerful enough to destroy or cripple most capital ships,but useless against fighters,So how are we going to introduce this without railroading?Also we should have an ooc forum))

((Anyone on?))

((aye))

((So you wanna continue?))

(( I forget where I am :p))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Planet in need (open RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus