Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Don't Remind Me

Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

<This can be a group. But I'd like to have romance in this not all of it obviously. Also please have at least 5 sentences. Minor Magic. I'll be posting in fantasy and general for different versions of this character. Also no cursing in every sentence. I'm better a MxF obviously me be the M I'm willing to try MxM but no promises that I'm not good at it. Also in meeting my character I don't really care how lol. Any questions or anything pm me and also Pm me with response for 1x1 in the following below.

Note I do First and Third person let me know which one you like better and I'll do it for you.

It was an okay day. The stars in the sky were digital. Each area had a section of the ship same with each species. Jax was in the middle class. He lived in an apartment with his roommate. He hardly ever spoke to. He sat on the porch seeing dozens of flying vehicles. He sipped his coffee and watched them drive by. He let out a sigh and heard people yelling as they always did. Which he hated "those damn neighbors need to shut up" he said a bit loud but not to loud.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Don't Remind Me

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus