Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

He soon smiled and began to walk off. As he grew further away from the apartments he parents soon stopped him. Then got him in the car. Soon figuring out what had happened the slipped a pill into his drink. Which he drank right away not thinking what was in it or that his parents would do something like that to him.

After about a half hour he arrived home and laid on the couch and within minutes he was asleep.
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki walked to his house and went up to the shower and started to clean himself from the blood, once done he looks at his money and puts it away "I can finally save most of my money" he said with a smile
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I open my eyes slightly and notice that someone it tapping me. Crap! It’s my mom, she’s gonna kill me! I freak out causing me to fall off the bench with a thud.
Nightfrost jumped back, “Sorry! I-I didn’t mean to startle you!” She looked at him on the floor and offered her hand to help him up. “It’s me, Nightfrost.....”

I sigh in relief that it’s not my mother and I accept her help to get up. Hopefully she doesn’t notice the Gauze...
‘I-it’s fine, I was just startled that’s all...’
She nodded, “It’s pouring rain out, why aren’t you going home or trying to get out of it.....?” She looked at the gauze on his arms, “What happened....?”

‘I... I...’ do I trust here? I mean she did help me... ‘I just don’t w-want to be at home right now...’ I flip my soaked hair to the right.
She nodded, “Ah I see. I can understand that.....” She looked around, thinking. “Well how about we get out of the rain before we catch colds?” She pointed towards Where she worked, “I should be changing some gauze out as well and they keep a pretty large supply of it.....”

‘O-ok’ I grab my soaked back and follow her. I pull my sleeves down more from habit.
Nightfrost grabbed her key and unlocked the door, letting him in and turning the lights on. She grabbed the medical supplies from the back and put it on the table. “Here we go.... We always keep a large supply of this stuff because of how easy it is to hurt yourself blacksmithing.....” She took her left glove off and the gauze underneath was soaked a deep red and falling off slightly.

‘What happened?!’ I say louder than I normally speak as I look at her hand.
“I was being dumb and accidentally put my hand too close to the grinder.....” She sighed, taking the gauze off. It was quite the nasty looking wound, her cringing slightly. “It just doesn’t want to stop bleeding.....” grabbing some of the gauze she started to try and rewrap it.

‘If it’s not stopping then you should put it under warm water and then apply pressure on it until it stops for a little, then you should probably put some antibiotic cream on it so it doesn’t get worse and then wrap it with gauze’ I say without a stutter. I’ve learned how to treat wounds from.... experience.
She looked at him in slight surprise, “O-oh.... I had tried the pressure but I didn’t think to put warm water on it.......thanks...” She got up and turned the sink on, hissing in pain as the water hit her skin before addding more pressure. “Your right, it’s stopping.” She smiled back at him.

(( XD ))

I smile back and then look at my arms. I hear my phone ringing and I instantly grab my phone and see that... it’s my mother. I don’t answer and just turn my phone off.
She put some of the antibiotic cream on her hand before wrapping it again. “Thanks... do you need help with getting the bandages on? Arms can be hard to wrap......”
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

((sorry for my random disappearance. I was playing the drums while it's midnight. Probably not the best idea))

Aboki went to the sofa and looked at his wound, he slowly pulled the bandage off and screamed into a pillow. Once off he sees all the stitches have ripped and the wound is wide open

‘Oh, uh...’ I sigh and fidget around with my sleeve. She’s going to think that I’m weak...
She looked at him curiously as she noticed his nervousness, “You helped me with my wound, the least I can do is help you.” She smiled warmly, putting a little bit of gauze on her lower leg where she had gotten some glass stuck earlier.

I sigh. I might as well get this over with... ‘o-ok....’ I slowly push my sleeves up... the gauze goes all the way up my arm and almost to my shoulder.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus