Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

((Its fine! Right now It’s night time, my person is asleep on a park bench, Ari and Jax are talking to each other, and Aboki stabbed someone.))
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

((You missed alot))
((Sorry I just stopped responding during the dialogue, we don’t have WiFi in the class I was taking...))

((No worries rl first. I totally understand))

I start shivering from the cold as I try and stay asleep, but it doesn’t work since I’m drenched in rain...
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

((welcome back))

Aboki hears a bit of their conversation and laughed a bit. He just glanced back at them and looked back at the ground, he starts to look at the blood on him and he smiled
Nightfrost sighed, walking away as Axel did and sitting under the tree. She didn’t even notice she had fallen asleep until she opened her eyes and it was dark out, the rain pouring down on her. “Crap....” She got up and started running home, (She’s going to kill me..... I’m not even supposed to be out of the house!) She froze as she saw someone on the bench she ran by, coming a little closer. “Wait.... Keith?” She cane closer and shook his shoulder. “Hey, wake up your gonna catch a cold.”
((Thank you :) ))
"Ok!" She says, backing away. "Then I'm leaving." She says, not bothered by his sadistic behavior. "Bye! I'll see you or Jax tomorrow!" She opens the building's doors which swung shut behind her.

He soon smiled and began to walk off. As he grew further away from the apartments he parents soon stopped him. Then got him in the car. Soon figuring out what had happened the slipped a pill into his drink. Which he drank right away not thinking what was in it or that his parents would do something like that to him.

After about a half hour he arrived home and laid on the couch and within minutes he was asleep.
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki walked to his house and went up to the shower and started to clean himself from the blood, once done he looks at his money and puts it away "I can finally save most of my money" he said with a smile

I open my eyes slightly and notice that someone it tapping me. Crap! It’s my mom, she’s gonna kill me! I freak out causing me to fall off the bench with a thud.
Nightfrost jumped back, “Sorry! I-I didn’t mean to startle you!” She looked at him on the floor and offered her hand to help him up. “It’s me, Nightfrost.....”

I sigh in relief that it’s not my mother and I accept her help to get up. Hopefully she doesn’t notice the Gauze...
‘I-it’s fine, I was just startled that’s all...’
She nodded, “It’s pouring rain out, why aren’t you going home or trying to get out of it.....?” She looked at the gauze on his arms, “What happened....?”

‘I... I...’ do I trust here? I mean she did help me... ‘I just don’t w-want to be at home right now...’ I flip my soaked hair to the right.
She nodded, “Ah I see. I can understand that.....” She looked around, thinking. “Well how about we get out of the rain before we catch colds?” She pointed towards Where she worked, “I should be changing some gauze out as well and they keep a pretty large supply of it.....”

‘O-ok’ I grab my soaked back and follow her. I pull my sleeves down more from habit.
Nightfrost grabbed her key and unlocked the door, letting him in and turning the lights on. She grabbed the medical supplies from the back and put it on the table. “Here we go.... We always keep a large supply of this stuff because of how easy it is to hurt yourself blacksmithing.....” She took her left glove off and the gauze underneath was soaked a deep red and falling off slightly.

‘What happened?!’ I say louder than I normally speak as I look at her hand.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus