Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki walked to the bathroom and he looked at his wound and started to cry. He tried anything to stop it but it woud just keep opening. He eventually faints and collapses onto the floor while everyone is in lesson
Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax soon gave a nod and a slight smile"thanks always good to have extras" he said placing them in his backpack"yeah I call him Axel" he said with a sigh.
She nodded, "I see why you called him that, 'dark side'...... but at least that medicine helps....." She sighed, "I have to take medicine as well but it's for an entirely different reason....."

He raised a brow at her" what is your for if you don't mind me asking?" He said lightly tapping his pencil on the table.
"Panic attacks....." She looked down at her desk in slight embarrassment, "I-I used to have them frequently and was hospitalized a few times for it.... The medicine helps me stay calm....." She twirled her pen in her hands.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I write about 5 full pages of stuff in my book in history class. Should I go home today....?

Jax eyes widened just a tad" im so sorry to hear that" he said with a soft tone. He then looked away and wasn't sure what else to say besides he felt bad for her. He soon continued to right song lyrics. Then hummed a beat.

Aboki stood up "I'm up!" he said as he was tired, he eventually walks back to his lesson, he seemed it he in a better shape now. He sat down and the teacher looked at him with anger
Nightfrost went back to writing as well, 'I hope I didn't say too much... though he has it worse than I do with a split personality like that.....' "I-I'm sorry to hear about the personality switching as well..... so umm, w-we have the tutoring thing after school if I remember correctly?" She tried changing the subject, feeling embarrassed.
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

Aurora watched as the boy stumbled around and she rolled her eyes, continuing down the hall the through the back door of the school that lead to the field. She wanted to help the boy, but if he would rather bleed out in the middle of class then so be it.
She went to her usual spot and sat, relaxing in the shade.

Jax gave a nod" im use to my split personality hate it but there is nothing I can really do. Yes... You , Ari and myself have tutoring at 4pm I believe it said on the paper " he looked at the paper and nodded" yep 4pm" he said softly.

Aboki gets called to the principals office again "can I not sit down for 5 minutes?!" he yelled as he left the room and went to the office
She nodded, writing the time down on the bandage on the top of her hand. "There we go, now I shouldn't forget.... and it was at the café.......?"

"Yes it was and if you say Ari let you know" he said softly. He continued to right stuff down. It was a mixture of things now thoughts and lyrics.

I get a call and answer. After a couple of minutes, I hang up and grab my backpack and go up to the teacher and say something so him and he nods and let’s me go. I walk out of history and down the hall way
She nodded, "I will, and thank you....." She looked up curiously as Keith left, but went back to writing notes. As she finished, she started writing little dialogues and character appearance notes, drawing inspiration from the people around her. She did a couple of small rough sketches of possible designs but didn't find one she liked.

I walk down the hallway and into the office and the teacher ushered me to sit down and started talking to me about what happened earlier. A couple minutes later I walk back into the classroom holding... that’s right, a DETENTION slip! For something that I didn’t even do! I trudge back to my desk and sit back down with a frown.

Jax gave a nod as he continued to do what he had to. He still lightly hummed he liked doing the to keep his mind off of everything songs to relax him or writing his own did as well.
Nightfrost sighed, freezing slightly as she felt her hand getting warm. She looked down at the bandages, 'Well then, just my luck....' She got up and asked the teacher to go to the office, which he allowed the moment he saw her hand. She quickly walked out of the classroom to the office, her bandages turning red again. 'I swear, I thought it would have scabbed by now!'

I put my head down on my desk and sigh. ‘My mother will kill me when she hears about this...’ I say quietly to myself.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus