Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Jax Blade Raziel (played anonymously)

Jax looks at his watch"hurry up and go by soon so I can apologize to Night and Ari" he said to himself. Before the teacher tapped his desk to get his attention up front.
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I listen to the lesson and I quickly finish my homework
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki covered the wound as he walks into his lesson, since it was his first proper day he glances around with his weak eyes and found a spare chair. He vision was blurry and he rested his head against the desk, he was still bleeding out but he completely forgot about it at this point
Nightfrost got up as the bell rang, going to her next class and sat down quietly.

Aboki had a double lesson. He sat there and he could barely hear the bell, he starts to faint. It would look like he was just sleeping if it wasn't for the blood

The bell rings and I go into history class and sit down in the back like usual and look down at my desk.

Jax soon went to his next class which had Night and Ari. He made his way to the back avoiding all eye contact.

Aboki was in the same class as Keith, he was on the opposite side of the room and he woke up with a gasp and he sat up, he looked down at his wound and his eyes widen, he tries to hide it as he tries to pay attention to the lesson
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

((Oops sorry I disappeared, I had to adult for awhile))
((Don't worry I had to do the same, I'm doing homework while typing here))

Nightfrost looked over at Jax for a moment before going back to her work, this time not wearing her gloves as she had forgotten them at the shop.

Aboki walked out abruptly and saw Aurora once again, he stumbled as he walked away once again

Jax let out a sigh and looked over at Night" sorry about yesterday" he said quiet as he began to jot down song lyrics. He avoided eye contact though hardly remembering what he did yesterday.
"O-Oh um, it's fine...... I know it was Axel, I think his name was....?" She went into her bag, "He kept saying he didn't need these, but I'm guessing they're important..." She pulled out the pill bottle, "I didn't read anything on it, but I figured you might want them back...."

I did my homework and then I get out my most prized possession, my journal/drawing book, because well I don’t have many things as you way know. I then start to write in my journal and occasionally look up once and a while but then I 100% focus on writing and block everything else out.

Aboki walked to the bathroom and he looked at his wound and started to cry. He tried anything to stop it but it woud just keep opening. He eventually faints and collapses onto the floor while everyone is in lesson

Jax soon gave a nod and a slight smile"thanks always good to have extras" he said placing them in his backpack"yeah I call him Axel" he said with a sigh.
She nodded, "I see why you called him that, 'dark side'...... but at least that medicine helps....." She sighed, "I have to take medicine as well but it's for an entirely different reason....."

He raised a brow at her" what is your for if you don't mind me asking?" He said lightly tapping his pencil on the table.
"Panic attacks....." She looked down at her desk in slight embarrassment, "I-I used to have them frequently and was hospitalized a few times for it.... The medicine helps me stay calm....." She twirled her pen in her hands.

I write about 5 full pages of stuff in my book in history class. Should I go home today....?

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus