Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

Aboki saw someone to the side of him, he started to worry. He has always been pretty anxious but this guy put him off a bit more. He slowed down and so did the male next to him, the male turns to him with a wide grin and he punches Aboki in the stomach, Aboki fell to the ground and the person then started to kick him. Aboki didn't know why this was happening but he didn't really care. Aboki eventually faints as he is bleeding from the stomach and has a minor concussion
Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I hear some commotion going on in the track field and I see someone beat a kid up and he faints. I quickly stand up and run over to a guy who get hit and bend down next to him, not caring if the person that kicked him was still there. Is he ok?! I need to get him to the nurse! I put my arm under his and hoist him up.
Nightfrost got to school late, having to finish her work this morning instead of yesterday. She put her things in the locker before going to class. Today, she had put on black fingerless gloves to hide the bandages around her left hand. (I can’t believe I was stupid enough to let my hand get close to the grinder—) her thoughts were cut off when she went outside to get to her class and saw a guy unconscious, and Keith hoisting him up. She ran over to them worriedly, “Is he ok?”

'I-I don't know, I wasn't paying much attention until n-now!' My stutter comes out and I'm talking to night and bringing the guy to the nurses office.
Nightfrost grabbed the guy’s backpack and items, walking with them to the office. “It looks like he got beat up pretty bad....”

'Yeah...' I get him to the nurses office and lay him down on one of the beds and tell the nurse what happened whiteout one stutter which surprised me. The nurse smiled to me and night and said 'good job for looking out for people you two!'

Aboki was sweating and he curled up into a ball. He woke up with a gasp and looked down at his stomach "now I remember..." he whispered as he looked around. He tried to get up but he stumbled back onto the bed
She smiled slightly at the compliment, putting his stuff down next to the bed. “Thanks, I hope he feels better....” She looked over at Aboki and quickly walked over, “Hey, take it easy we found you unconscious.....”

That hurt to use my arms... I look over to the guy and see him trying to get up.

Aboki avoids eye contact as he looked at the wound. He laid back down and looked to the wall (of course he would beat me up. I didn't pay enough, I have got another 500) he thought as he looked out the window and started to get a bit agitated
Nightfrost sighed softly, looking at him and not really sure what to say. “D-do you want some ice....?” (At least try and see if I can help with the pain but I probably sound like an idiot.....)

He nodded as he looked at her, he only made eye contact for a second before looking away again "t-thanks" he said a bit shy
She nodded and grabbed an ice pack with the nurse’s permission before walking back over and handing it to him. “Y-your welcome...”

Aboki grabbed it and looked at it, he sighed as he put it on the side and just dealt with the pain "thanks for helping me" he said with a smile
“I’m glad I could help.” She smiled, realizing the time. “I need to get to class.... I hope you feel better.” She grabbed her backpack with her mom injured hand and walked to class.

Aboki continued to look out the window and he started to take deep breaths. He looked over at his bag "I need to earn some money..." he said as he barely stood up
Nightfrost sat down in History class, taking out her notebook and quickly writing down the notes on the board. She cringed as she went to grab her textbook with her left hand and quickly used the other. (I wonder what the other students are doing.... I should ask Ari and Jax about the tutoring schedule, but when would be a good time to ask?)

Aboki walked but collapsed, he soon got up and laid back down in bed "I guess I need to heal..." he said as he looked out the window and stared at the clouds

I sit in the back of history class in my normal spot and I quickly finish the easy homework and start to mess with my sleeve.

((it's alright))

Aboki accidentally fell asleep and he curled up into a ball and snored he started to mumble inaudible sounds as he slept

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus