Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Keith Saunder (played by Yukio_Okumura13) Topic Starter

I sigh in relief as that’s over and I walk out of the store and start walking down the street to my house. I’m dead... I’m so dead... I shake a little bit more as I know what’s coming.
“You ok?” Afol walked over to where Nightfrost was leaned against the anvil. “Yeah, I’m fine.....” Her hand told otherwise. Her left hand was bleeding and the skin was ripped open. “What did you do?” He quickly started to wrap bandages around it and she flinched in pain, “I-I was working the grinder to get an edge on the katana and my ha d got too close.....” “Ok, well I’m sending you home for the rest of the day ok? I can finish assembling the handle, you need to get things figured out.” She sighed, “O-ok, I’ll come back tomorrow though......” “Alright, now go on home, some rest will do you good.” He patted her shoulder and she walked out, grabbing her bags and walking home. She avoided people along the way, not noticing the blood seeping through the bandages on her hand and walking up to the door only to stumble with the keys. (Good, no ones home yet...)

((I’m going to head to bed, I probably should have like and hour ago because I have to wake up really early...XD))
((Lol Alright, I should probably do the same. Goodnight!))

((Night!))
Aboki Fallakae (played by Discen)

((Sorry for only one post, I fell asleep))

Aboki had to go to the principals office and he stayed in there for almost the whole day, The principal tried to give Aboki counselling but Aboki refused. He didn't need it, he was fine on living by himself. He soon stormed out the office and he went to lay against a tree. He checked his wallet "enough for the bills..." he said as he started to walk home, he put in some earbuds and blasted his music in his ears to drown out the sound of the sirens. He soon got into his house, he dropped hus bag off and a person was on his couch "Here" he sadi as he handed the person about $2,000. The person walked out soon after and Aboki laid on the couch
Ari had skipped Gym. It wasn't even a necessary class. Besides, she had to work on her homework. Before doing so, she grabs a pack of cigarettes out of her back pocket. She grabs one, and lights it. She coughs as soon as she placed it in her mouth. Her body never could handle the smoke. She puts it out with her foot, leaving it on the grass.

I get to school with a black eye, some more hidden scratches on my arms and I’m limping a bit on my right leg. I try not to show how much pain I’m in or else people will think I’m weak. I carry my backpack on my left shoulder as I walk outside the school building, since it’s gym and the teacher said that I didn’t have to do anything because I was hurt. Thankfully he didn’t ask why. I sit down under a tree and set my back down next to me and just lay there. I guess I deserved this from my mother...

Aboki realised he had to get his homework. He quickly grabbed his bag once again and started to walk to school. He looks down at his dirty clothes and sighs "i need some new clothes" he said as he entered the gates once again and got out his schedule "I need homework from English" he said as he went to the door and knocked, it was locked. He forced the door open

I close my eyes and sigh and I lay my head back on the tree. I just wish that I had a normal family... or that I could leave this crappy place.

He soon grabbed the sheet of paper and walked out. He was going to go to his usual tree but he noticed a bit with black hair was there. He sat on the opposite side of the tree

I hear something behind he but I don't care much about it. It's either Alex coming to beat me up again, or some other kid. I pull my sleeves down to cover up what most of my mother did to me.

Aboki looks back at the kid but doesn't say anything. He gets out a old phone and puts in his ear its as he puts some music on
Aurora Vexx (played by Skye1101)

Aurora was sitting outside, laying down in the grass. She didn’t feel like going to class, and figured she could easily catch up later.
She didn’t have her earbuds in, deciding to instead listen to the sound of the breeze rustling through the leaves of the nearby tree and the sound of the gym class as they ran their laps around the track.
Her eyes were closed, and from a distance she would appear to be asleep. She could feel the sun warming the skin she had bare, and was humming quietly to herself as she folded her arms behind her head.

Aboki watched all the people go into the school and he sighed. He stood up and started to run around the track, he loved running and it was an easy way to distract himself. He felt the wind blow through his hair and he smiled, he lost all worries at that moment

I watched everyone go inside and decided to stay under the tree just in case Alex was inside and waiting for me. I grabbed out my little drawing book and started to draw and write down my thoughts

Aboki saw someone to the side of him, he started to worry. He has always been pretty anxious but this guy put him off a bit more. He slowed down and so did the male next to him, the male turns to him with a wide grin and he punches Aboki in the stomach, Aboki fell to the ground and the person then started to kick him. Aboki didn't know why this was happening but he didn't really care. Aboki eventually faints as he is bleeding from the stomach and has a minor concussion

I hear some commotion going on in the track field and I see someone beat a kid up and he faints. I quickly stand up and run over to a guy who get hit and bend down next to him, not caring if the person that kicked him was still there. Is he ok?! I need to get him to the nurse! I put my arm under his and hoist him up.
Nightfrost got to school late, having to finish her work this morning instead of yesterday. She put her things in the locker before going to class. Today, she had put on black fingerless gloves to hide the bandages around her left hand. (I can’t believe I was stupid enough to let my hand get close to the grinder—) her thoughts were cut off when she went outside to get to her class and saw a guy unconscious, and Keith hoisting him up. She ran over to them worriedly, “Is he ok?”

'I-I don't know, I wasn't paying much attention until n-now!' My stutter comes out and I'm talking to night and bringing the guy to the nurses office.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Winterville High school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus