Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Thy Forsaken Samurai (OPEN)

Kai Muramasa (played anonymously)

Can you feel it? The black smoke grows thicker and the scent becomes stronger. Can you hear it? The yells of crying and the screaches of flee and war. Can you smell it? The stench of blood, soot, smoke, flames. Can you taste it? The feeling of the blood dripping off into your mouth, the bitter taste of hurt. Can you avoid it? Can you avoid the death that waits around the corner? No. It's inevitable.

I don't try to escape because there is no way to. I just watched as my loved ones fell one at a time and I am helpless to them. I grow unstable and Fall helplessly...into...Thy forsaken Samurai.

Innocent blood splattered upon the ground with a body to follow. A mall dagger followed its master onto the burnt grass below. A male with long dark purple hair looked down closing his eyes that was covered by the bangs of his hair. The crimson of his cheeks, and the crimson of the splatter across his flawless skin.

A sigh of disappointedment of another death fell over his face.
"That death.....that death was upon my hands...my choices....MY FATE! Just to kill another innocent being for the likes of others. Such a fool I was to work for The Sacred Black dragon himself...but perhaps now I will understand....That it's not a path I should take anymore."

He start to walk away into a nearby forest and let the exiled rain from the leaf fall gently upon his his hair, turning it darker from The mere moisture. He stops and falls to his knees in Sudden anger that fell over him like hatred falling on Hitler. He didn't feel at peace like the Bushido way offered to him when he was younger. He closes hus see and hopes for the better.
Declan Shaw (played by Ambrosia)

(Can I use Declan in this RP? He'll be a mortal with no powers!)

Declan was like a mere animal resting upon the beautiful brown grass of the forest, it vaguely resembled his hair but not as dark. He sat meditating beneathe the shadow of the trees even as the soft cool breeze made his hair sway lightly. The air shifted slightly with anger and pain in the air making him open his eyes.

His sword rested on his back, his eyes surveying his surroundings.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Thy Forsaken Samurai (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus