Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Open HS Rp

Jaxon (played by JinxedNightmares) Topic Starter

Jax sat up, minutes later, knowing he wouldn't be able to sleep, before changing and grabbing his bag, plugging in headphones and turning on his beloved soundtracks, heading to school.
Dean Raven (played anonymously)

Dean soon walked into the school and walked over to his locker which was 420. He soon opened it looking into the locker he saw some people whisper at him. He ignored them and began to put somethings he did not need in the locker.

((Thanks for understanding.... I'm tired anyways heading off in 30mins))
Mimiq (played by DreamieRamune)

((AAAA I keep NOT getting notifications-

Mimiq slowly opened her eyes and weakly rolled over, she noticed her alarm clock had been going off for a while now, she jolted up and ran to put on clothes, grabbed her lunch and ran to school.

She slammed open the school door to see her friend Momo.
Momo (played by DreamieRamune)

Momo looked over at Mimiq and smiled as her eye widened.
"Oh! You're pretty late."

She slowly and drowsily walked toward her locker and grabbed her books, sighing.
"Yeah." She said glancing at Momo, her cheeks heating up. "I'm aware of that."

Momo patted Mimiq on the back. "It's alright, I'm pretty much as late as you." She said, smiling.

Jaxon stumbled into the school through a different exit, the scars visible as he forgot to cover them, people giving him weird looks when they saw the more visible ones on his face, he just watches the floor, listening to the soundtrack in his headphones.

"Well I suppose we should..." She giggled for a moment, looking at Mimiq's hair. "...Get to class."

"Yeah..." Mimiq looked over to see Momo laughing. "Hey, what's so funny?"

"Your hair!" Momo laughed out, afterwards she calmed down, her vision clearing.
Mimiq's hair literally looked like a mohawk.
Momo looked to see some students were laughing as Mimiq covered her face in embarrassment.
Momo doesn't know how Mimiq does her hair, so she can't help.

Jaxon walks past the both of you, his soundtrack blasting in his ears as he opens one of the lockers next to you, dumping things in-

Mimiq looked up at the person, huffing and fixing her hair, she looked back over at Momo with an annoyed expression, still as red as a tomato.

Momo's eye lit up, she tugged gently at Mimiq's cheek. "You're so cute when you blush."

He ignores you, closing the locker and continue's walking.

Mimiq glanced over at the person walking away. "Can we just go to school already?!" She whisper shouted to Momo.

"We are at school."

"You know what I meant, class!"

Momo sees people walking toward a certain room.
"Haha, yeah."
Momo held out her hand for Mimiq to hold as they walked with the others.

(No, they're not girlfriend and girlfriend, for them, holding hands is a friendship thing.)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Open HS Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus