Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Open HS Rp

Mimiq (played by DreamieRamune)

Antoinette Flynn wrote:
((Would I be able to join then, and if so, could someone catch me up on what’s happening? Lol))
(We're starting class.)
Hanako Suzukaze (played by TransientAeolus)

It was morning when Hanako woke up, the sun's rays being her timer. She left no time to waste, as she brushed her teeth, washed her hair and changed from her pajamas to her school uniform. Once finished, she left her home and paced all the way to school.

When she entered, there were a few people, those hanging around, either late, finishing with their lockers or simply hanging around, not caring much about education and planning to ditch. Regardless of the reason, Hanako had no intention in her heart to be like them. She strolled in the halls as she goes, seeming to ignore those in the halls. Before she knew it, she arrived at her destination: English class.

She entered the class, still lacking focus on the people around her, and took her seat. She then unpacked all that she might need for this class, and waited, in an unfamiliar class, as long as the status quo permitted the class be without a teacher.
Mimiq (played by DreamieRamune)

(Okay, lets face it, this thread is dead.)
Sam (played by Artist_556)

((Hey can I join?))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Open HS Rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus