Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » To everyone having problems uploading images

Kim Site Admin

If you are using Windows and have a little time today, I would like to do some one on one debugging with you. Please send me a PM if you'd like to help me finally squash the image upload problems once and for all!

Thank you. :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

I'd like to renew my plea for people who are having image upload trouble to volunteer to help me debug today. Let's get this problem fixed!
I'm up to help since mine is doing that XD

Fantastic!! I sent you a PM. :)

If anyone else is having this issue, multiple volunteers are a grand thing. Please don't be shy. :)

In this most recent case, we discovered that the issue was a malfunctioning Chrome extension. I'm still wanting to do testing with other people, to see if there are other cases that can cause this issue. Just drop me a line when you have time and I'll see what I can do!
I'll lend an assist when I can.

I just did another remote desktop session with someone complaining of this yesterday, and once again the issue was an interaction with a Chrome extension.

Still looking for more volunteers to see if we can find any other reasons why this might happen!

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » To everyone having problems uploading images

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus