Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Purging Light (Group RP)

Ignatius (played by ShadeLT)

Ignatius woke up with a headache. Realizing he wasn't where he was supposed to be, he quickly stood up, only to trip and fall over a packet. "The hell?" He shook his head as he stood up again, taking the packet in his hands. "Aren't you heavy..." The young man murmured as he looked around his surroundings - a beach with the seemingly endless sea surrounding it. Behind him was a centuries-old forest - that's it. No housing, no sign of any human life. Ignatius let out a small sigh and started opening the packet. "What on earth..." His eyes widened as he saw a sheathed sword fall to the ground, almost hitting his bare legs. Picking it up and feeling its weight, he understood that it was real. He shook his head, attached the sheathed sword to his back and, sighing again at the fact that he'll have to traverse the seemingly undisturbed forest bare footed, took off into it.
Ritsuka woke up her vision still blurry, unaware of what just happened. All she could hear was a ringing in her ears and she had four arms. She got up as she finally was able to see she was surrounded by a forest. She groaned unused to the surrounding. There was absolutely nothing there that looked were she remotely was second before; she groaned as she got up and started to walk for a small bit before her foot caught the edge of a something. She leaned down and picked it up with her right arm as she held the packet opening it seeing there was food and some materials to set a place to sleep. She sighed as she put the packet on her back fashioning the rope around her back. She sighed as she started to walk off into the forest, barely clothed and barefoot. She hoped she wouldn't run into trouble disorientated and confused.
Ignatius (played by ShadeLT) Topic Starter

Ignatius let out a silent groan as he stepped on yet another pine cone. He stopped dead in his tracks when he heard something moving. Drawing his sword from the sheath, he started moving more carefully and as silently as possible. Thinking about the possibilities, he realized that his sword - an iron broadsword - wasn't exactly good for forest battles, considering his usual fighting style. Wait. Fighting style? I've never even touched a sword before! Ignatius shook his head in disbelief, but then continued to move towards the noise, ready for anything fate would throw at him.
Ritsuka was still groggy as she walked along, she stopped when she heard a groan and something crunch. She stopped keeping her arms defensive as she walked closer to what ever it was hiding in the woods. She stopped her spitaled clabk eyes amking out a rough figure of a man standing with a broad sword. She gulped and held her breath as she stood still. All she coils see this man might be out to hurt her. She looked at the man as he stood holding the large weapon of wrought iron. She stopped a she realized he was underclothed and barefooot, once her eyes started to foucus. She swallowed hard as she stood there motionless and quiet.

What on Earth is that? Ignatius thought to himself as he saw the source of the noise. Judging by the fact the figure was looking straight at him, he sheathed his sword and raised his hands upwards. "I mean no harm as long as you don't." The distance was close enough not to shout, so he simply spoke those words as he came closer to the figure - now obvious that it was a girl with four arms. He stopped at a distance he deemed was enough to react to an attack.
Ritsuka as the man came closer sheathed his sword and began to speak. She was relived that he at least could understand her. Taking a deep breath as she looked to him and relaxed her arms."alright, I mean no harm as well. Mighty big sword you have there, anywho judging by the look of you your in the same state I am in. "she said as she looked to the man trying to gather information as much as she could. She knew since this man was in the same shape he wouldnt know how or why they got here. In the dim light she could make out his features, her own were obvious jet black hair, pale skin, black and white swirled eyes and her most noticble were her four appendages that were her arms. She lookedbto him again wondering if he truly meant not harm to her.

"Good to know." Ignatius smiled. "I've been prepared to see everything, but this just takes the cake." He walked closer to the girl. "I'm guessing we're in the same situation, then. Name's Ignatius." He takes a bow, then extends his arm for a handshake. "No point in asking around. Would you like some company, or shall we take separate paths again?"
Zeon Darkfyre (played by Zeronight)

Zeon wakes up slowly, his head muddled and groggy. He must have fallen asleep, but didn't remember it, as usual. He tries to get up, but fails miserably because of his lack of focus. He was never this out of mind, but the thought didn't register in his mind. He decided to lay there for a while longer, then try to get up. After his thoughts began to clear, it became apparent to him that he was upside-down, his legs bound and hoisted above him, tied together from a tree branch. That explained why he was so dizzy, but not what he was doing here, and why his alchemical bag was missing. He heard voices, but that could have been hallucinations from too much blood to the brain. Not one to give up, Zeon called out. "Anybody there?" He half-yelled, half spoke. He had just noticed he was parched, but he would have to get free first. "I could use some help..."
Ritsuka looked to the man as she nodded, once he gave a name however she shook his hand with her upper right arm. She looked to him as a wry smile came to her face."Ritsuka, and since we both in the same boat.......sure why not some company would be nice. Besides what good would it be to go alone? Barely clothed and more then likely confused id say we eould only last a couple of days..........do you hear something?"she said as she raised her left hand hearing the sound of a man crying out, not if he were in harms way or if he was hurt, rather he needed help. She looked around and found it came from above, she looked to see a man dangling from a tree branch."should we help him?"she asked inquisitive.

Ignatius looked up at the man. "Guess we could help out. Maybe we can get some info from him." He paused. "That height could kill him... I'll try to get him lower, maybe to a height a fall wouldn't be as harmful. Try catching him." Swiftly, Ignatius started climbing the tree, though afraid of a possibility to be stuck himself. His body moved like a well-oiled machine. In less than a couple of minutes, he was already halfway to the man. "Just a bit more." He muttered to himself as he kept going higher and higher. Eventually, he reached a thickish branch. Carefully, he stood up on it and balanced himself out. Ignatius knew that the distance was still too great to reach the man safely, so he slowly moved along the branch. He thought he heard a crack. "Let go. I'll catch you." He said to the man, who was still holding on for his dear life.

Edit: I'm blind. Sorry.

He then realized that the man wasn't holding on, he was being held. A little swear left his mouth as he moved back to the tree's base and continued to climb upwards. "Can this day get any worse?" Ignatius groaned, feeling his palms getting sweaty, making it hard to keep balance. "Can you keep your balance?" He shouted to the man, trying to think of a way to set him free without getting his own skin into trouble. "If you can, try grabbing on to any of the branches below you when I let you free. Will you be able to?"

"I believe so." Zeon replies to Ignatius, and although still dizzy, he is able to grab onto a couple of the lower branches, steadying himself. "I appreciate you helping, and I'm sorry to put you in a rough spot." Zeon says afterward, his vision starting to blur again. "And although I may sound rude, but would you mind being a little quicker? The blood is really flowing into my head."
Ritsuka watched as Shade started to climg the base of the tree to get to the other male that was stuck. Ritsuka stood under the male to catch him when he did fall. She just hoped her two extra arms would provide some support in the matter. She looked to him and then looked at the male as he said the blood was really flowing to his head. she knew then that he must be getting dizzy."my my in such a tough spot. Dont worry there fella im sure ill be able to catch you. after all this is a rather high spot and if you were to fall, well lets just say it would be nasty. So don't make him rush to much." she said as she looked to him and waited.

Ignatius moved upward slowly, feeling his palms getting more and more sweaty. "I'm almost there." He groaned. "There!" He finally reached the branch the man was tied to. Slowly maneuvering towards the knot, he was already analyzing it, thinking of the best way to remove it. "I'm not going to mess around, I'm just going to cut it." He draws his sword and carefully aims the blade before backing up for a swing. "On the count of three. 1..2..3!" The sword flies down, cutting the knot and letting the man fall freely.

Zeon falls, however, not before the branches he was grabbing onto reduce his fall and snap, and he grips another branch and carefully climbs down. "Thank you very much. I'm not one to be caught in a situation like that normally. May I ask you two your names?" He asks, brushing tree bark and sap off of his clothes, his head beginning to clear. He didn't remember seeing this island before, and these two didn't seem like Silverians.
Ritsuka glanced at the male as he caught another branch before he started to climb down on his own. She rubbed her head and looked at him and smiled."Ritsuka, you know I would have been able to catch you. I do have four arms." she said with a smrik looking at the strange man.

"I prefer not to usually rely on others." Zeon replies. "This time was an exception, as I had somehow ended up in that situation..." Zeon says as he rubs his temples to try to clear the blood from his head. "I'm Zeon Darkfyre. Who are you two?" Zeon says once more, looking at woman with four arms, then back up to the man with the sword who had gotten him out of that bad situation.

Ignatius sighs, knowing he won't have enough strength to climb back down and that he wasn't agile enough to not fall on his face - aerial movement wasn't a strong part of his. "Here goes nothing..." He quickly found a good enough route to fall through and jumped down, sometimes grabbing on to a branch or landing on one during the fall. Yet, he slipped on one of the branches he landed on, making him lose his balance. On top of that, the branch broke off, making him fall again. Ignatius closed his eyes as he desperately caught on to a smallish branch. Opening his eyes didn't help much - he was just about halfway down. Letting go of his grip, he continued his descent, this time with much less control, yet still managing to make his body move along the route he had planned out. "Almost..." He groaned as he pushed himself off one of the more stuck out branches of the tree, then, just before reaching the ground, threw his body into a roll. Now on the ground, he stood up, shaking his head. "I'm never doing that again... That hurt more than a little bit." He leaned back against the same tree he had been on just moments ago. "I'm Ignatius, you can call me Nat if you want, I guess." He looked at Zeon and raised his arm for a handshake.
Ritsuka looked over to the man as he introudced himself and watched the bad fall of Ignatious to the ground. She winced a bit as she began to introuduced herself."Ritsuka, and Ignatious. You know I could have caught you if would let me. I do have four arms. So Zeon Darkfyre, care to join p with us?"she asked with a smirk.

"I need to find out what is going on, and I suppose it wouldn't hurt to accompany you two. I need to also find my artifacts." Zeon says, extending a hand to help Ignatius up. "Looks like that hurt." Zeon says. 'I'm not used to being hurt myself.' Zeon thought quietly to himself. 'How did I end up here, anyway...?'

"Artifacts?" Ignatius raises an eyebrow. "This day is just getting stranger and stranger..." He scratches his head, thinking. "How did any of us even get here?" Ignatius tried to remember anything from before his awakening. He remembered a bright light coming towards him, a loud crash and a feeling of flight. "Could it be..?" He murmured to himself. "Nevermind. Zeon, do you have any idea where your things could be?" He shook his head before looking at the man.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Purging Light (Group RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus