Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Epic Membership Character Slots

I know my question might seem stupid, but there is one thing that left me confused from Epic FAQ.
I understand the slots, after expiring, will be kept up for references, but I won't be able to edit them. But how will they be kept up? Only for my own eyes in Dashboard or can others see them as well in my profile? Will I be able to post with them?
Thank you for taking time to read and reply to this, beforehand. And sorry for the silly question.
Sanne Moderator

When your epicness expires and you don't have enough permanent extra slots, you will be restricted from editing your most recently added characters that are excess.

For example, I have 15 characters. My epicness expires, I can only have 10. I can't edit the most recent 5 characters I added. Any custom/epic templates all your characters have will no longer be available and your characters will use one of the free templates.

Your characters will be visible to everyone, including yourself, for as long as you keep them up, and for as far as I know you should still be able to post with the excess characters. Their profiles are just frozen from being edited until you are down to your free limit or repurchase slots or epicness.
Sadrain Topic Starter

Thank you very much for answering, that last paragraph tells me exactly what I wanted to clarify. I thought so, but, well, doesn't hurt to make sure.
Kim Site Admin

Thanks for bringing this up, and the speedy answer, Sanne! This seems to get asked often enough that I have incorporated Sanne's clarification example into the Epic FAQ. Hopefully that will help some people in the future. :)
Sadrain Topic Starter

I am sure that will be very helpful in the future, especially for people like me who like to understand everything to the point they are annoying. I personally blame it on the fact I am not native English speaker, when I experience such moments, but the fact still stands. So, thank you!

You are on: Forums » Help » Epic Membership Character Slots

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus