Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello. New here and stuff

A bit new to RP in general and have been trying to get into it for awhile. Found this place when someone linked me their character and thought it was a dream come true! (O all the character creation options and customizability~)

Hi! My name is Solar and I hope to have lots of fun here.
Welcome to RPR! Character Creation and Customization is one of my favorite things about this site! There are many others too like the other users, mod staff, and of course the ROLEPLAYING!! If you're ready to dive into the world of RPR RolePlaying you should run over to the RP Discussion page and see if there is anything fun there for you! And dropping into the Just Talkin' chat is another great way to get started. You are libel to make a ton of friends here and don't be afraid to enjoy it either! Welcome again and in your honor I shall fire the PARTY CANNON!
TheLily

Hi! It's nice to meet you. I simply adooooooooooooore your icon. Is it something you made your self? the hair is super cute.
Solar Topic Starter

Ha, thanks a bunch! And no I didn't make it; my boyfriend did. He draws lots of super cute stuff.
Kim Site Admin

Solar wrote:
A bit new to RP in general and have been trying to get into it for awhile. Found this place when someone linked me their character and thought it was a dream come true! (O all the character creation options and customizability~)

Hi! My name is Solar and I hope to have lots of fun here.

You make a site admin's heart just swell with happiness. I'm so glad you're liking the site so far. Please do stay and be our friend. :)

Where have you been trying to get into RP in the past? What games have you played? What kind of RP interests you the most?
Solar Topic Starter

Mostly with friends online and a few small, unmemorable websites that I never really used. I haven't played any games and have just recently becomes aware of their existence. (DND excluded.) As for my RP interests, I would have to say exploring and adventuring with other people. I haven't ever got to try that out much though.
Kim Site Admin

I think you will be able to find that kind of RP here without too much trouble, and try your hand at other types of fun besides. :)

Also, we're hosting a series of RP discussion topics, where we talk about improving our craft whatever level we're at. We just had our first one! You can read a summary of what the community came up with here. You might find seeing people's opinions and styles helps you as you learn the ropes!

Our next RP discussion topic is happening this Saturday, and you'd be so welcome to join us. People of every skill level and walk of game are encouraged to participate, so we can all learn from one another and consider other types of experiences and preferences. I'll be posting a lot of reminders in the news, and on our facebook and twitter accounts, for folks who want to be there. :)
Solar Topic Starter

Alright thanks! And I was looking over that earlier and was pretty amazed at the community here. Still am actually! Thanks so much for the warm welcome! ^-^
Greetings Solar and a warm welcome to you! I just wanted to welcomevyou and let you know this community of rpers as well as admins and mods make this place a fun and safe place to rp. No malicious hackers or horrid net Trolls dwell in these parts, for if they are they are smitted were they stand. Ahem yes but the comminuty here is open to all kinds of rp. Via pms or forums, but ingeneral you have an rp idea or characters and there will always be people here to welcome you and get you involved in rps. So dont be afraid to drop a pm asking someone if they would like to rp. Oh one more thing before I start speaking of dragons and such, character customization is the fun part on here as well. The only limit is were your mind can take you. So have fun (main thing), and enjoy delving into rp world... P.s watch out for demons and other crittersbin your explorations. Happy trails. !
Hi there Solar! Your icon is adorable :) I'm really glad you're liking the site so far! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. I hope to see you in Saturday's chat! <3
Solar Topic Starter

Thanks and I'll be sure to! I plan on being here Saturday. ^-^
Welcome to RPR!! This site is so wonderful, I'm glad you decided to join! You'll find lots of lovely people around from all walks of RP. I really hope you'll like it here! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello. New here and stuff

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus