Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Artist Commission Forum?

Now, I know we already have a Art & Creativity forum where people can post their art and stuff. I was thinking though, that it would be nice to have a forum strictly for people who want to do commissions? Or maybe not a forum, but a tab under the 'Community' section? It would help artists, such as myself, reach other players on RPR who may not surf the Arts & Creativity forum. Just a suggestion! :3
Kim Site Admin

I try not to create forums unless there is a desperate need for them; otherwise we end up with a whole bunch of forums, but activity sprinkled so lightly across them that they look slow or empty, which further discourages their use and slows them down even further. Since Art & Creativity is sparsely used in comparison to many of our other boards, splitting it into two would create two even more sparsely used forums.

I would advise artists wanting to make commission threads to very clearly label them as such, for the time being. :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Artist Commission Forum?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus