Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone to talk to?

True to that. While I do not really do fandoms I do understand the fun part of them.
Alpha_Wolf245 Topic Starter

Dregnosteel wrote:
True to that. While I do not really do fandoms I do understand the fun part of them.
Same her but I’m not judging them because it’s their way of fun. So I like to encourage them to do what they like to do
Same, why judge people when they are having fun, and not doing anything harmful to use, right?

Dregnosteel wrote:
Same, why judge people when they are having fun, and not doing anything harmful to use, right?
Right! This is a reason why I like RPR, there are people that understand what you like and they don’t judge you for what you like
Yup, RPR is a great place to have fun, to make new friends, and to full fill rp dreams.

Dregnosteel wrote:
Yup, RPR is a great place to have fun, to make new friends, and to full fill rp dreams.
Yes and I don’t see myself leaving anytime soon. I love the people here and I never want to abandon them
Same, even though I probably have not been here as long as you. No matter what is going on the people here are always really nice, well except for the occasional jerk.

Dregnosteel wrote:
Same, even though I probably have not been here as long as you. No matter what is going on the people here are always really nice, well except for the occasional jerk.

Well I joined around Christmas time
Cool, I joined a little bit before Epic week started for this year.

Dregnosteel wrote:
Cool, I joined a little bit before Epic week started for this year.
Oh wow, I honestly thought you joined before me
Really? I thought you joined before me, which you did. Well, the more you know. I have had some rp experience with friends, but never really online.

Dregnosteel wrote:
Really? I thought you joined before me, which you did. Well, the more you know. I have had some rp experience with friends, but never really online.
Huh... Well I rp online for a while but that’s good that you have experience with friends
Yup, my first characters were WAY too op, but I did not want to nerf him and his gang, so I just did not add them to RPR. The characters I have now are far better for rping here then my others.

Dregnosteel wrote:
Yup, my first characters were WAY too op, but I did not want to nerf him and his gang, so I just did not add them to RPR. The characters I have now are far better for rping here then my others.
Well when I used to rp for the first time, my characters, grammar, spelling, and punctuation was so bad! But over the years I begin to slowly start to get better at that
I am not sure about my grammar, but my characters definitely improved. I am using Grammarly to check my grammar and spelling.

Dregnosteel wrote:
I am not sure about my grammar, but my characters definitely improved. I am using Grammarly to check my grammar and spelling.
I don’t use that because I’m on my phone most of the time but I would like to get Grannarly though
I am usually on my phone when I am traveling. Grammarly is free, but they do also have a premium version for it, which of course adds a lot more helpful stuff. I am using the free version at the moment.

Dregnosteel wrote:
I am usually on my phone when I am traveling. Grammarly is free, but they do also have a premium version for it, which of course adds a lot more helpful stuff. I am using the free version at the moment.
Well I have to look at that when I get on my laptop but thanks for telling me about that.
No problem. I was wondering, which of your characters do you think will get along with my character Snow, who is a half arctic fox.

Dregnosteel wrote:
No problem. I was wondering, which of your characters do you think will get along with my character Snow, who is a half arctic fox.
Maybe one of my hidden characters will go well with Snow

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone to talk to?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus