Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Case 13, mysterious slender man 1x1

Fallen gazed at the sky as she sat near a graveyard her regualr abode was miles away deep in the forest. Latley however she could always feel as if the trees were watching her. She rarely bothered anyone and her own tree house her source of protection. The graveyard however marked the borderline to the city and the forest. She took in a deep breath as she looked at her oil lit latern. She was a soul eater though highly traditional in some ways. The last time she used a flash light in these forests it keep going out. It had been a recent trend these past few weeks. And she always felt watched when she would go her forest home house. She took a deep breath as she picked up the lantern and put her wine red mask back, pulling her cloak up over her horns. She just hoped what ever was watching her would not bother her as she got up and looked to the forest.
Sufyan (played by Ambrosia)

Sufyan shun a torch in every direction as he was lost in the forest. He felt eyes on him but... No body was there... "H-hello?" What was he doing here? He was trying to make sense of why... Why that man... That tall man... Was following him... Why he was trying to kill him... Was it even a man... If it has no face... No eyes... No nose... No mouth... Nothing

(Sufyan is just a normal person :P)
Other Female characters (played by fallensiner) Topic Starter

((hey it will be fun either way. Im sure we can bring.slender man into it))

Fallen kept walking the feeling of being watched quickly disappated, the feeling left the woman with chills. Even though she was somewhat an age defying soul eater, her body was very mortal like. She was cut easily and could be killed easily as well. She sighed as she begin to walk through the forest. Though something was strange, she could hear the sound of a man calling our along with a bright light. She graoned through he frightening mask. As much as the promise of a soul was tempting she needed to go home. She had adopted human qualities with herself as well. She could have horns and wings at her will, along with some human habits. She wanted to take a shower. She sighed as she started to walk towards the sound creating a quiet rustle. She kept her light foucused as she walked wonderingbwhat this man would do, for most of the humans she had seen ran in fright at seeing her mask. However she would hope a human wouldnt see he unmasked face. Granted it was beautiful, but as the rest of her, very human. She crept closer to the man the light now illuminating her wine red dress as she approached.

The wind blew a cool breeze lifting some leaves from the ground. "H-hello?" He asked her, even if she was a demon she wasn't a big a problem as the Slender man.

Fog began to surround them and the moon was high in the sky, it seemed something terrible was going to happen. The man was holding a camcorder in his hands directed right at her but her mask was good enough to keep her normal body hidden from even the camera.

He looked like he hadn't slept or eatin in days, his black hair was all over the place and his was pale "y-you're not... Him... Thank god... I" before he could finish he saw him... Slender's tall silhouette stood 20 feet away from them but his... Blank... White face... It just stared...no eyes but still... You could feel... It... LOOK....

Sufyan slowly lifted his "N-n-never... St-st-stops!" He said pointing with a shaky hand at the monstrosity with his sleepy eyes "MUST... KEEP...RUNNING!"

Fallen barely could manage words as she saw the half starved and barely able to stand on his own. The hair on the back of her neck started to stand. She flinched seeing the camcorder In his hand, luckily she was relived to she was wearing a mask. She frowned under her mask as he started to point and shake in the distance. Agitated now she was half tempted to steal the mans soul."alright I have had enough of this....what is so distracting that you took your gaze of me?" She said as she turned around to see the talk blank and faceless man. She stood their bewildered for a moment. She smirked half tempted to laugh until she heard static In her ears.

Fallen looked to the man once more as she gulped and looked to the man. "so this is the thing...is this some kind of joke? What can he do?"she said with a laugh as she walked to the man. "besides I can make you so much happier. For a soul that is."she said completely ignoring the talk slender man.

Sufyan didn't hear a word she was saying, the static in his ears had gotten louder "must..." He took her hand turned and ran the opposite direction of the Slender man "...RUN!" But slender had moved closer to them as they ran. You can't see him run... You can't see him walk... He is a weeping angel, an alive statue that'll take more than your soul...

Looking back to see if Slender was there he was glad he wasn't but as looked ahead... There he stood waiting for them to run into him.

Fallen was dragged along by the male and not having eaten anything really sent her flying like a string bean as she was pulled."Weeping angel? you expect me to belive you? I thought those things were not on this planet. and besides if he was going to take my sould I dont have a single one." she said as she looked to him as they were pulled she was half tempted to to fly backwords. She gasped her oil lantern had dropped and she looked back to see it had gone out. She continued to fight him as she was pulled.

Sufyan stopped and pulled her the other way "He doesn't need souls... What does he need!?" It had seemed this poor young man had gone slightly crazy as h had been running for the past week now "He... Isn't a weeping angel... He's slender man!" Sufyan yelled weaving trough the trees with his flash light and camera lighting up their path "He's gone... For now"

Fallen had enough of this madmans antics she grabbed him and slapped him across the face as she grew two large black wings."alright you idiot, calm the hell down. if you would have given me a moments to speak I live out here. My home is here. Come now, i will not refuse a no." she said as she grabbed the man tired of his antics, the man was half crazed and honestly Fallen was not able to make a deal with him. She spread her black wings as she flew into the air speeding through the black tree dogding them. She felt some eyes on her again as she got to her tree house and kicked open the door and threw the man in there." shessh you should be more care I dont eat your poor soul now." she said staring him down.

Sufyan felt the slap leave which also knocked some sense into him, but not a lot "You don't understand he said slowly getting up and brushing his clothes "That... Thing is not human nor demon... Not even a god... all he does is pray on his victims before they go missing... nobody finds them and nobody remembers after"

Fallen took a deep breath as she looked at the young male."alright pal. alright since We dont know what the hell he is. Why is he going after you? let alone me? This I dont understand." she said looking at him trying to decifer it as well.

Sufyan went over to the sink and splashed his face with water "this whole thing... Death is coming..." Sufyan shook his head clear and tried to speak properly "my uhh... Name's Sufyan... I've been followed for a month now and I can't do anything... No sleep... No food... No life no friends no family!..." His pupils dialated as he looked up at her "he doesn't need a reason..."

Fallen looked at the man and clearly could tell the horrid nature of his sitaution. He had been running from that tall man from months. The slender man had been stalking him for some quite time, he looked weak and frail. More importantly she could see into his soul and tell it was weak. She looked at him and took a deep breath as she reached around her scarlet mask and pulled it off to reveal a place, human like and beautiful face."alright, you need food, and sleep. As for no friends and faimly youll get used to it. After all it is what I do. And since "he" doesn't have a reason. Then ill keep you safe. For now that is.' she said looking at him, actually showing kindness to this man.

Sufyan Felt the urge to run, He had been running for so long that he gotten used to it. He stopped himself scared that the Slender man would chase him here and now "You can't keep me safe, there's no one, that can keep me safe"

FAlen let out a deep breath as she looked at him. "ah for the most part, you may want to run, and if he comes here we will. Dont dont take off,even if you were youll face a grisly death. were six feet in the air." she said turning her attentiong towards the half crazed man once more.

Sufyan leaned against the back wall and looked at her do what she did. To think she'd be dragged into this all. She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. "It'd be a better death then letting that tall bastard get me..." His eyes showed fear but a calm soul. Sufyan felt that feeling again, he was being watched... He looked up with scared eyes... "The window" Sufyan said pointing with a Shakey hand. The tall slenDer figure stood outside the windows... His arms and legs were the only things that were seen... What a creepy sight it was... Sufyan's hairs stood at end.

Fallen looked towards him as he suddenly got quiet once more. Everything was quiet outside, not even the slightest sound od a creature. She then heard the man say the window. Once he moved back the curtain the slender man stood outside only a few things visible. She gulped she wouldnt let herself be scares. She took a deep breath and knew the.man would run again."alright bud, calm xown...maybe he cant come inside."she said as she started to prep her wings for flight. In truth she wouldnt let fear take over. She let her mind continue to think. After all she had no idea what this thing was.

They both looked at him for so long that, static was heard, their eyes became blurry "Look away, now!" Sufyan got up quickly and pulled her head into his chest then looked away from the monster that haunted them "Don't look, he'll get you..." Sufyan whispered, there was truth in his madness...

The forest outside was quite, the occasional rustling of the trees and the leaves as the wind swept by... complete... silence "I'm scared to look... i'm scared to breath... i'm scared... to live..." his whisper was so quiet...

The beating of his heart played like a broken record.

Fallens vsion blurred for the moment her mind blank as she started. Then next thing her head was burried in the mans chest immediatly she swapped positons and grabbed ahold of him and flew out the door way holding him her instinct to run finally kicked in her mind blank. Her primal urges driving her. She didbt know what that thing was. All she knew was it was stronger then her.

Shawn felt her chest smush into his face "Umm" his voice was hard to hear
as he was being suffocated "Thanks For the help but... umm"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Case 13, mysterious slender man 1x1

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus