Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » I Am An Ousider......

((Hey I gots to go but I hope we can resume this I had fun and you definitely have some talent :] ))
Mika Rei (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Lol thanks and no problem to first see you soon))
Mika Rei (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lucy gasped for air. As she soon screamed out in pain " I'm not done yet " she said pulling herself up with her sword. Her smirk come back. She soon let out a screeching sound the sound like a scream. As she did that the ground slowly shook as fist came put of the ground it was the undead that pulled themselves up. Where her gash was soon wrapped in a blood looking bandages.
he snickered all around her slashing her other leg he then came infront of her and bashed her with his shield he then threw his shield to the wall and it splattered in a circle with strange runes painted about

"if its foul magic you want foul magic you shall recieve"

he said to her as he smiled

"Yetel Noh Yum-E'hoch'e'en Xibalba Ola Noh Yuum- Keban Xibalba."

he chanted and there was a howling on the winds like an ancient call from times long gone the portal began to glow and 6 dire wolves appeared before them they began to clash with the undead he then spartan kicked her to the ground again and held his sword at the ready blood dripped all around him forming tendrils at his feet he shed his armor and the blood then added to the pool thus making the tendrils even longer

"seems we both have tricks up our sleeves little one."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » I Am An Ousider......

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus