Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Anyone want to go on an adventure?

Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((Sure, it is your turn in the RP so start whenever you want to.))
he chuckles at hearing that for it was not the first time he had heard those words many a champion had entered these lands before her and all had failed

"I appreciate the enthusiasm but I must inform you that Hecate draws her power from the plague she created. We musty destroy the plague stricken before we may strike at Hecate and unfortunately their numbers grow with each soldier that becomes infected. it is highly virulent for its an unholy plague that haunts us."

he points to someone in a cage whose skin has begun to rot and whose eyes were wild he thrusts his arm through the cage repeatedly shouting

"You're all gonna die every last one Ill rip out your intestines die die die die die die!"

he begins to laugh as he is then lowered into the ground into the chambers below the castle

"We keep some below the castle for testing we must find a cure to the plague but so far we have found none."

he sighs and his eyes grow weary

"Every attempt at a cure has killed the infected individual we are starting to think the only cure is death."

Glacia looked at the infected individual before it went into the ground, "I know someone in my home realm who might be able to help come up with a cure for the infected individuals. He specializes in making healing potions and power boost potion. He is also a very skilled warrior." Glacia looked over at Adrian, "I can call him over to this realm if you want. He has the former god and now ancient spirit of fire and lava inside him. If anyone would be highly skilled in war and combat it will be him"
his eyes light up and he smiles widely with happiness

"If it can free my people then yes call upon him I shall open a portal for him if necessary."

he walks over to a dais with strange runes etched into the sides with three obelisks surrounding it the obelisks were topped with and he begins to chant in a strange and ancient language he then bites his hand and casts his blood in a circle and a portal appears

"Do what you must.."

suddenly a boom was heard and screaming filled the castle orders were being barked left and right by different commanding officers of the races
an orc rushes up to him and bellows

"We are under siege sir its the plague stricken!"

suddenly a dragon flies over head dropping infected down into the court yard one lands on the orc killing him instantly

"Keep the infected away from the portal they must not leave Arsentia!"

Glacia slammed her hand on to the ground, a Symbol of an arctic fox started to form on the ground, "Hear my words! In the name of the ancients form a protective barrier around us and call forth the being known as the Fury of the Phoenix!" As she was talking a barrier made of ice shot forth, completely freezing the infected into ice statues, and then a symbol of a phoenix appeared in the air. A figure came flying out of it and landed on the ground, creating a small fiery explosion. incinerating nearby infected.
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise stood up with a sword of fire draw, "I am Blaise, the Fury of the Phoenix." He sees the infected and the portal, "Guess we need to stop them from getting to the portal." Blaise stabbed his sword into the ground and an unrecognizable symbol appeared on the ground. A ring of blue fire formed around them protecting the portal. Blaise then looked over at Adrian, "So I am assuming you are one of the people in charge here. What would you like me to do?"
he bit his hand forming a broadsword of blood he thent ook to the air flapping his bloody wings each drop of blood that hit the infected melted them into puddles he thwen landed smack in the middle of their forces and began slicing and hacking away at infected

"Damn you Hecate!"

he shouted as he cut through hundreds of infected but more and more kept coming he was faced with insurmountable odds but he didnt care fueled by rage he continued to fight slashing hacking and eventually ripping and tearing infected apart with his bare hands he forged golems from the blood of the infected and those golems in turn began to fight as well.

"Why does Hecate not face me?!"

he shouted at one infected who he had by the throat he then slammed him down splattering his brains and innards all over the other infected

Blaise slammed his sword into the ground, "A battle it is." Blaise then brought his hand back out of the ground but instead of bringing back out his sword he brought forth a battle ax made of lava. He then broke the battle ax in half and held to war axes in each of his hands. "Time to go berserk!" Blaise charged into the fray and started to slash at any and all infected that got near him. Whenever an infected touched his blade, they immediately erupted into flames and turned to ashes. "Come and help me fight my enemies. The fire of the Phoenix!" Two fireballs started to orbit around Blaise, they then dashed off into the fray linked by a wave of fire. With each passing second, the fireballs grew bigger and hotter, incinerating any infected that they touch.

Snow jumped into the air and landed on a ledge, she then summoned her bow and started to fire ice arrows at the infected. When the arrows hit the infected they turned into ice statues. Snow would also occasionally snap her fingers and when she did the ones that were frozen shattered into tiny ice shards that shot out and sliced the other infected into ribbons.
he beheld the berserker with his axes of fire and he smiled wickedly as he pointed his sword in front of him summoning forth a wave of blood drowning the infected in front of him he laughed wickedly and maniacally as he hacked and slashed and tore and ripped through enemies his wings flapping excitedly in the process he spartan kicked an infected and his foot went right through one the infected screamed in agony as he then was engulfed in blood and then dissolved into nothing

"Death to Hecate!"

his troops then began chanting these words in unison they roared like legion and they fought harder than they ever had before

"I am Adrian champion of Osipius and I hold the power of blood! By the bite of our heels and the sting of our blades Hecate will know shame she will know loss she will know our pain!"

with that bloody tendrils exploded from him racing across the battlefield impaling thousands of infected in one go

Blaise's irises started to catch fire, "Here is what happens to those who think they can control the lives of others!" Blaise reformed the battle ax jumped into the air and started to spin in a circle. "Let's see if you guys can withstand this heat!" As he kept spin Magma started to coat him and the faster he spun the more magma he accumulated. "Magma Wheel!" The magma that coated Blaise now shot out. When it landed on the ground in rolled towards, and over, the infected. It turned them into lava and they added to the wheels size and speed. With each infected it touched and destroyed, the wheel kept getting bigger and going faster. Blaise, still in the air, swirled and sliced his weapon through the ground. This caused a big crack to open in the ground, with the bottom filled with lava. The infected that were where the crack is fell down inside of it melting and burning them until there was nothing left of them.
understanding that they were faced with a powerful enemy the few infected that were left began too retreat and they were quickly cut down by the bloody tendrils the corpses piled high of both infected and non infected he then walked over to blaise and offered his hand with his wide toothy smile

"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Adrian Colliseus of Alkhali. This is my home land I thank you for your help we surely would have lost this fight were it not for you and your friend."

he bowed slightly in a symbol of honor and admiration

"We have much to do here and many infected to wipe out in Arsentia."

Blaise nodded and bowed as well. "It is a pleasure to meet you as well Adrian, I am Blaise I am half-phoenix." Blaise eyed Adrian's hand, "I would shake your hand but my body heat burns anything that I touch." He looked around a bit. "It has been a bit since a battled against an army. The last army I battled against was a demon army and, to be honest, the demons were slightly more of a challenge to fight against than these guys. Anyway, I heard you guys need some help developing a cure for this plague that is turning the people of this realm into those things that we just battled. I am willing to offer my services and knowledge in making the cure." Blaise touched the center of the blade of his weapon with his sleeve, the weapon disappeared and on his sleeve was an orange colored gem.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Anyone want to go on an adventure?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus