Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Dunndubhan (played by Dunndubhan)

Yeah, I'm new here to RP Repository. I can say I'll be using this site from now on to make more character sites. I already met one nice person here, hoping to meet more. Everyone can call me Dunn for short. I don't know if I can make any more nick names from this name, lol. xP
Hi there Dunn! Welcome to RPR! :) I love the character making system here, it's so easy to use! :D Hope you're having fun and making lots of new friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! ^_^
Welcome to RPR Dunn! There are a lot of friendly folks here, so if you have any questions you need only to ask. :)

I saw you have a soul-reaper. I happen to have a Death/Reaper character myself. :) They're fun characters to have, aren't they?

~Pen
Hey Dun, and welcome to the community! Yeah the character system is super easy and I love it. The pople here are super friendly, and i do hope you make lots of friends. Oh and pretty micb anybody here is more then willing to rp, just drop them a pm and or head over to the rp disscussion forum. Thats if you are ready to dive into the wonderous rping.
Kim Site Admin

<3 <3 Welcome to the site, Dunn! It's a pleasure to meet you, and I'm so glad to hear that you like our character creation tools. Here's hoping you make many more friends here, as well. It's not that hard to do, as it turns out! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus